Analemmas

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Analemmas.jpg

I'm really suppressing the urge here to make a joke about the thread title. Really I am.

Joe Biden has had recurring painful analemmas on his butt for 30 years,
the pain is often daunting.

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

His medical staff are mystified what to try next after trying creams,
abrasion, having Biden's dog Major chew on them, and having Joe
try sitting on his face 12 hours a day to give his ass a rest.

They finally decided to just lemma them alone. :smoke:

Seems I just don't have your willpower, JG.

Joe Biden has had recurring painful analemmas on his butt for 30 years,
the pain is often daunting.

View attachment 715071

His medical staff are mystified what to try next after trying creams,
abrasion, having Biden's dog Major chew on them, and having Joe
try sitting on his face 12 hours a day to give his ass a rest.

They finally decided to just lemma them alone. :smoke:

Seems I just don't have your willpower, JG.

I knew a girl named Emma once. But that's as far as I'm going with this. :laughing0301:

The picture in the OP is pretty cool though.

OK, so what about them? I know all about analemmas, every globe has one (or at least use [sic] to), so what's your point? [Run-on sentence.]

Your profound intellect is on full display. So too is your whiny, bitchy rudeness. I did not post it for rude people like you who already know everything, including (wink, wink) the discontinuity of the Rio de Janeiro analemma.

Your profound intellect is on full display. So too is your whiny, bitchy rudeness. I did not post it for rude people like you who already know everything, including (wink, wink) the discontinuity of the Rio de Janeiro analemma.

So I take from your juvenile rant that you cannot even tell readers here that the imbalance in the lobes of the analemma taken from temperate latitudes is from both the varying distance of the earth from the Sun (thus our speed around it) affecting the length of the summer vs winter seasons combined with the varying apparent tilt angle of the ecliptic as we orbit the Sun due to the 23.5° tilt of our inclination to it?

Forum List

Back