An Obama- Hilly traitor arrested

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
She wrote in a journal that she could “generate 20k in 1 year” through one of her Chinese agents, according to an affidavit. She was allegedly wired nearly $2,500 shortly after and was asked to provide the U.S. government’s analyses of its 2011 economic talks with China. Claiborne Arrested On Treason Charges | Shift Frequency
State Dept. employee charged with misleading FBI in China intel case
Walls begin to crumble. Who goes into spy business and keeeps detailed records?? LLMMAOOO. Hope she was very diligent and we can roll right up to hilly and Obama.

She wrote in a journal that she could “generate 20k in 1 year” through one of her Chinese agents, according to an affidavit. She was allegedly wired nearly $2,500 shortly after and was asked to provide the U.S. government’s analyses of its 2011 economic talks with China. Claiborne Arrested On Treason Charges | Shift Frequency
Walls begin to crumble. Who goes into spy business and keeeps detailed records?? LLMMAOOO. Hope she was very diligent and we can roll right up to hilly and Obama.
Wasn't she arrested two weeks ago?

I can see though why you are hoping that that our Secretary of State and President were involved- hope is all you have left to fuel your bitterness.

Wasn't she arrested two weeks ago?

I can see though why you are hoping that that our Secretary of State and President were involved- hope is all you have left to fuel your bitterness.
Never saw a thread on it so who cares when she was arrested.
Her behaviour tracks Hillys very closely....

They catch people like this every year, regardless of who is sitting in the oval office. She was a 60 year old career fed workers, who knows who hired her but she's been through at least 3-4 different presidents. Trying to link her, one of the millions of fed workers, to Obama/Clinton is pretty feeble but I guess fairly common in a forum where there are regular threads dedicated to what the former president's daughters are wearing these days.

Also = "the walls are crumbling" is pure drama queen.

They catch people like this every year, regardless of who is sitting in the oval office. She was a 60 year old career fed workers, who knows who hired her but she's been through at least 3-4 different presidents. Trying to link her, one of the millions of fed workers, to Obama/Clinton is pretty feeble but I guess fairly common in a forum where there are regular threads dedicated to what the former president's daughters are wearing these days.

Also = "the walls are crumbling" is pure drama queen.
Yes there is espionage under each President. This President set a very clear tone of anti-Americanism. Many Dem elected officials have openly praised MAO. Clintons have history of selling out our military secrets to the Chinese. I wonder how much that tone setting factored in...my superiors do it may as well profit myself. When was the last time we had a high profile case like this....like the bankers there hasnt been enough prosecutions in this field. Whole govt is penetrated top too bottom by enemy agents to degree China produces almost exact replicas of our most capable weapons systems.

Forum List

Back