An Israeli & american guilty in arms deal in Somalia!

one of the most important weapon dealer in civil Africa war is Shlomo Zabludowicz and his son. They are mainly involved in Sierra Leone bloody war and Darfur insurgents Guerilla!!
Drivel. By the way, what's "civil Africa"? A direct opposite to "uncivil Africa"?

Just one more example of an Israeli being involved in someone's civil war for money.

Evil jews like him have no shame or humanity. :evil:

Coming from a Muhammadan warmonger.

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who believe not in Allâh, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Genocide is cool to the Muhammadan pig.

Quran 17:16...
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

America invented terror.
IsNtReal owns America...........errrr......murka.
Any more questions ?

Allah invented terror.

Quran 8:12...
(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.

LOL. ever read the Torah??? :lol:

Evidently, you have not read the Torah, dumb Muhammadan, as it does not order Jews to commit jihad, as the shit allah orders in the quran.

Alexis de Toqueville...
"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

Evidently, you have not read the Torah, dumb Muhammadan, as it does not order Jews to commit jihad,
Actually, the Torah orders complete genocide of men, women, children, and even their animals. :eek:

Actually, you have never opened the Torah, ignorant Muhammadan. No wonder Muslims are such a failed culture.

The Quran orders complete genocide.

Quran 17:16...
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Evidently, you have not read the Torah, dumb Muhammadan, as it does not order Jews to commit jihad, as the shit allah orders in the quran.

Alexis de Toqueville...
"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

yep, they just call to kill a goon like you:

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants". (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"You must kill those who worship another god". Exodus 22:20

Kazakhstan : Kazakhstan convicts Israeli arms dealer Schenkman

A court in Kazakhstan sentenced an Israeli to 11 years in prison on Thursday after finding him guilty of arranging a crooked arms deal worth $190 million, prosecutors said.

“Israeli citizen (Boris) Schenkman has been sentenced to eleven years in prison for fraud and bribery,” the Kazakh military prosecutor general’s office said in a statement.
Kazakhstan : Kazakhstan convicts Israeli arms dealer Schenkman - World news, Online latest world news, US news, UK latest news updates, Europe, Asia, Africa, American news

routine work

another

TPF: Israeli arms dealer Chanoch Miller in jail in Florida after being lured from Panama

3189653550.jpg

Alexis de Toqueville...

yep, they just call to kill a goon like you:

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants". (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"You must kill those who worship another god". Exodus 22:20

The 10 Commandments: Thou Shall Not Murder.

The Quran: Thou Shall Murder.

Dig a little deeper and you'll find guys like him are Mossad agents selling the arm for Israel.

Dig a little deeper and you'll find guys like bin Laden committed 9/11 and slaughtered 3000 Americans because allah ordered them to do so.

we should remember that Shabab of Somalia is considered a branch of Alqaeda

AlShababSomalia.preview.jpg

"You must kill those who worship another god". Exodus 22:20[/B]

Capital punishment doesn't exist in Israel, reflecting Jewish ethics.
Capital punishment exists throughout the Arab Muslim worlds, reflecting Islamic ethics. Saudi Arabia beheaded 6 people in just one month last year.

"You must kill those who worship another god". Exodus 22:20[/B]

Capital punishment doesn't exist in Israel, reflecting Jewish ethics.
Capital punishment exists throughout the Arab Muslim worlds, reflecting Islamic ethics. Saudi Arabia beheaded 6 people in just one month last year.
At least in the "Arab Muslim worlds" people get a trial
IDF in Gaza: Murder in Cold Blood Tikun Olam-???? ????: Make the World a Better Place

http://video.nytimes.com/video/2009/01/18/world/1231545562993/gazan-doctor-loses-family.html

Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/israeli-troops-killed-gaza-children.html#ixzz12jzN27pQ

Last edited:

Forum List

Back