An Israeli & american guilty in arms deal in Somalia!

How many Israeli children were killed by Hamas's rocket attacks? How many Palestinian children were killed during the Gaza massacre of December 2008 - January 2009?
Well, it's an obvious testament to the fact that, palistainians love their "children" less, than they hate jooze. Besides, palistainians have mastered an art of morphing/shape-shifting - now they are women, now they are children, now they are plain thugs, whatever the political expediency of the hour, of course.

Is that the Zionist narrative? Did the big, bad Palestinians run around in drag with children strapped to them and force the noble IDF to decimate Gaza's civilian population? :lol:

Are you one of the people who helps propagate nonsense like that or are you one of the tools who's actually foolish enough to believe it?

Muhammadans do not respect life. You teach your little suicide bomber children that dying as a shahid is life's highest calling. Sick, sick, sick.

Alexis de Toqueville...
"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

how the muslims in that school in russia.....

They're dead. How about the Russians who probably kill more Muslim children than even Israel manages to?

How about the Muhammadan who kills more Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and every other infidel religion?

1 million Muslims killed in the Iran Iraq war, alone.

Today, millions killed by the Muhammadan in Darfur and southern Sudan.

Islam: The religion of pieces.

How many Israeli children were killed by Hamas's rocket attacks? How many Palestinian children were killed during the Gaza massacre of December 2008 - January 2009?
Well, it's an obvious testament to the fact that, palistainians love their "children" less, than they hate jooze. Besides, palistainians have mastered an art of morphing/shape-shifting - now they are women, now they are children, now they are plain thugs, whatever the political expediency of the hour, of course.
Is that the Zionist narrative?
These are the observatons of the knowledgeable individual, who refuses to buy the arab agitprop rot, peddled here.
Did the big, bad Palestinians run around in drag ...
They did and they do, of course. It's their occupation.

... with children strapped to them and force the noble IDF to decimate Gaza's civilian population?
  • Their "children" play in traffic by themselves, their handler is behind the scenes.
  • Is there any Gaza military, yet?

These are the observatons of the knowledgeable individual, who refuses to buy the arab agitprop rot, peddled here.
Of course. As we all know, the Palestinian propaganda effort -- what with its superior funding and all -- dwarfs Israel's obsessive commitment to Hasbara and renders irrelevant the influence that Zionists possess over American politics. What a "knowledgeable" observation. :lol:

Apparently, they do it to such an extent that every civilian death in the strip can be attributed to this practice and not to malice or a lack of discrimination on the part of Israel. :rofl:

That sure is plausible.

Their "children" play in traffic by themselves, their handler is behind the scenes.
...which clearly makes it alright for Israel to bomb them with reckless abandon. :rolleyes:

Is there any Gaza military, yet?[/list]
Sure. Do you prefer the 'Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades or Saraya al-Quds?

52649551.jpg

15147762.jpg

Of course. As we all know, the Palestinian propaganda effort -- what with its superior funding and all -- dwarfs Israel's obsessive commitment to Hasbara and renders irrelevant the influence that Zionists possess over American politics. What a "knowledgeable" observation.

Most Americans are Zionists, Muhammad, because they know Muslims are genocidal maniacs who murdered 3000 Americans on 9/11, and Islamic countries are backward, totalitarian shitholes, while Israel is a successful democracy that embraces freedom, human rights and civil liberties.

Warren Buffett the Zionist...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI[/ame]

Israel's obsessive commitment to Hasbara and renders irrelevant the influence that Zionists possess over American politics.

Influential Zionists who allowed Saudi Arabia to buy $60 billion in military equipment, Muhammad?

You're so pitifully clueless, it's not even funny. No wonder Muslims are so ignorant and backward.

Former Secretary of State George Schultz...
"The US supports Israel not out of favoritism based on political pressure or influence, but because both political parties, and virtually all our national leaders, agree with the American people's view that supporting Israel is politically sound and morally just.

Those who blame Israel and its Jewish supporters for US policies they do not support are wrong. They are wrong because support for Israel is in our best interests. They are wrong because Israel and its supporters have the right to try to influence US policy. And they are wrong because the US government is responsible for the policies it adopts, not any other state or any myriad lobbyists and groups that battle daily, sometimes with lies, to win American support."

Israel's obsessive commitment to Hasbara and renders irrelevant the influence that Zionists possess over American politics. What a "knowledgeable" observation.

Was Alexis de Toqueville a Zionist, Muhammad?...
"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

...which clearly makes it alright for Israel to bomb them with reckless abandon.

You lie, Muhammad, like all Muslim piglets..

Colonel Richard Kemp, the decorated war hero, knows better, Muhammad...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo[/ame]
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.
Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Capital punishment doesn't exist in Israel, reflecting Jewish ethics.
Capital punishment exists throughout the Arab Muslim worlds, reflecting Islamic ethics. Saudi Arabia beheaded 6 people in just one month last year.

so what?

capital punishment exist in US.

izraelis do capital punishment when they murder thousands of people!

So what, birdbrain, Israel has a vastly higher level of ethics than the Arab and Muslim shitholes and even the US.

:lol:
surely because they are number one in human traffiking and sex slavery in the region!

so what?

capital punishment exist in US.

izraelis do capital punishment when they murder thousands of people!

So what, birdbrain, Israel has a vastly higher level of ethics than the Arab and Muslim shitholes and even the US.

:lol:
surely because they are number one in human traffiking and sex slavery in the region!

Israel is number one in inventing new information technologies, biotechnology, medical technology, solar power, electric transportation technology, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, agricultural technology and military technology.

Arabs and Muslims are last in education, literacy, productivity, healthcare and industrial development.

Arabs and Muslimsare first in terrorism, backwardness, failure and dispair.

One-third of all Arabs--over 100 million--and one half of all Arabs women are illiterate, according to the Arab League.

The combined GDPs of the nearly 30 Arab countries is LESS THAN that of Spain.

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

Of course. As we all know, the Palestinian propaganda effort -- what with its superior funding and all -- dwarfs Israel's obsessive commitment to Hasbara
I'm pleased that, we agree on that. Palistainian agitprop is a time-honoured occupation. The amout of garbage they produce will make Al Gore's hair stand on end.
and renders irrelevant the influence that Zionists possess over American politics. What a "knowledgeable" observation.
It's good to know there still are sane folks in Washington.
Apparently, they do it to such an extent that every civilian death in the strip can be attributed to this practice and not to malice or a lack of discrimination on the part of Israel.
Of course! It is their occupation, that demands child sacrifices, after all. By the way, has anyone seen the Gaza military, yet?

Their "children" play in traffic by themselves, their handler is behind the scenes.
...which clearly makes it alright for Israel to bomb them with reckless abandon.
Are we saying the african practice of having child soldier "armies" is alive nd well in Gaza too?

Is there any Gaza military, yet?
Sure. Do you prefer the 'Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades or Saraya al-Quds?
Finally, now we can dispense with that senseless "innocent palistainian civilian" drivel.

Forum List

Back