An Iraqi-voter's View on the war and Pres. Bush.

insein said:
BTW, when are we going to introduce the purple finger method of voting. Seems so obvious to me at countering duplicate voters.

I'm all for it. By adopting this Iraqi procedure for decreasing voter fraud in our own elections, we would also be showing respect for, and paying tribute to, the Iraqis who risked their lives to go to the polls to vote to bring democracy to their country.

Adam's Apple said:
I'm all for it. By adopting this Iraqi procedure for decreasing voter fraud in our own elections, we would also be showing respect for, and paying tribute to, the Iraqis who risked their lives to go to the polls to vote to bring democracy to their country.

IT'll never happen because is so obvious in its simplicity and we cant have dems not voting early and often on election day. Reps would win in a landslide every time.

insein said:
IT'll never happen because is so obvious in its simplicity and we cant have dems not voting early and often on election day. Reps would win in a landslide every time.

Wouldn't solve absentee balloting issues, and junk.

insein said:

Not to mention loading the voting machines with votes before voting even begins, as the dems did in Philly last year.

OMG! Are you telling me that FOX News actually found a person in Iraq who is pro-US policy? What are the odds? This one woman's testimony makes it obvious that ALL Iraqis are in favor of US Iraq policy and LOVE president Bush! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! Go Dale Jr.! Go Dale Jr.! Git 'er done! Git 'er done!

Hagbard Celine said:
OMG! Are you telling me that FOX News actually found a person in Iraq who is pro-US policy? What are the odds? This one woman's testimony makes it obvious that ALL Iraqis are in favor of US Iraq policy and LOVE president Bush!

That and the millions that showed up to vote, including one man that offered to stick his purple finger in the eye of the insurgency.

Of course, I don't doubt you don't see what most of the Iraqi's opinion is. It's hard to see the obvious when you have your head up your ass.

Hagbard Celine said:
OMG! Are you telling me that FOX News actually found a person in Iraq who is pro-US policy? What are the odds? This one woman's testimony makes it obvious that ALL Iraqis are in favor of US Iraq policy and LOVE president Bush! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! Go Dale Jr.! Go Dale Jr.! Git 'er done! Git 'er done!

Considering the huge voter turn out, i bet there are tons of Iraqis who are pro-US policy. The question is, why hasnt the rest of the media been able to find them?

Hagbard Celine said:

I am convinced you are a traitor to your country. You have no honor.

insein said:
Was it the mock Dale chant? Cause you can rip on Bush but ill be damned if i hear someone ripping on Junior, lol.

Dale? as in Nascar??? Oh...no - it's just his non-stop slander of this country and this country's public servants.

Forum List

Back