An Interview with Music Artist "G.T."

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
I repent for writing this interview article. It was never the will of God for me to have written it. I did recently apologize to G.T. for writing the story as I felt it had led him to believe that I somehow endorsed his brand of music. I emphatically do not endorse any rap music or the artists that write it. My prayer is that G.T. will become a born again Christian and become a Gospel Singer who will write music that glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. I sincerely apologize and repent for ever having written this article / interview and I have edited it out because that is what the Lord has put on my heart to do.

I no longer endorse Donald Trump for President. I do not endorse any of the candidates as they are all thoroughly wicked and I believe the judgment of God is about to fall on America. What happens to America in November is in the hands of God Almighty alone.

May God's Will be done and the people of America and the churches search their hearts and repent of their sins while they still have time to do it. Without holiness no one will see the Lord...... God's judgment is coming. Will you be ready? I pray you will.

In Christ,
Mrs. M.

Last edited:
I wanted to thank you once again, Mrs. M, for giving me the opportunity to chat with you and for asking me for the interview. I was taken aback by it, and really appreciate it very much. THANK YOU!~

Excellent interview.

GT has more than just talent...he has lots of heart to go with it. ♥

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

G.T. is what some would call a Music Mogul's dream come true. The 34 yr. old music artist writes all of his own lyrics as well as performing and mixing all of his own music and vocals. The instrumentation is done by a wide variety of people. He's got serious talent, determination and he's willing to go the distance.

A college graduate that has worked for the same Fortune 100 Company for the last decade, G.T. understands commitment, the importance of being on time and the value of staying power.

Asked about his taste in music, G.T. answered, I'm open to all music as long as it moves me and sounds great. Greatest era for lyrics, to me, was the 70's for rock and early 2000's for Rap. My most recent “open mindedness” has been towards Pop music, believe it or not. I'm a fan of Taylor Swift, Katie Perry, Sia, Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga to name a few.

Other artists who influenced the aspiring musician include Incubus, Chevelle, Fred Durst, Trapt and a conglomerate of Rappers. He added, there are too many to name (Rap artists), each with their own unique flavor.

Like many aspiring musicians, G.T.'s interest in music began as a hobby. As his gift for music developed, his passion to become a recognized artist grew stronger. After listening to his music, it's clear to me that this young man has a serious gift.

I'm a firm believer in destiny. I believe that every experience we encounter along life's highway prepares us for what we were destined to become. The good, the bad and the ugly. Nothing is wasted in the school of experience.

When I asked G.T. what advise he would give aspiring musicians – he responded with one word, NETWORK (in capitol letters). G.T. learned this lesson the way most of us learn our own lessons – the hard way!

My biggest mistake has been to try and move this truck all on my own, G.T. said. As a result, there's been no progression aside from the work itself. That continues to elevate, while the marketing is flat footed… If you are a musician? You are right now nodding your head while reading his story.

Networking is the fuel that propels a rising star into a super star.

No man realizes his dream alone. Ask any successful musician, actor or writer and they will invariably tell you about the people who encouraged, motivated and promoted them in order to further them towards their destiny.

There is nothing more gratifying that seeing someone else realize their dream.

Networking is exactly what it sounds like. It's not net sleep, net eat, net party… it's net work. The wider the networking circle – the greater the chance of making it in an industry known for being brutal. Networking takes effort, time and creativity.

To have a dream bigger than yourself requires a mindset that thinks bigger than others do. Thinking big is the catalyst to becoming big. You are what you think you are. Artists in the music industry are by their very nature people of introspection and passion.

Passion is a two edged sword that cuts both ways. I don't believe there are any successful artists today who didn't have their own moments of despair or doubt. It's overcoming those obstacles that brought about the desired end result.

I was surprised by how G.T. responded to my question about rejection and how he stayed motivated. He said, The proper form of rejection is actually what keeps me motivated. When I say proper, I mean an honest evaluation done with care and some intelligent insight… He is right, of course.

The best friend an artist can find is his worst critic. I'm surprised because he is only 34 years old. A very wise 34 years old! That too – works to his advantage.

Will G.T. realize his dream? I believe he will. His style is all his own. While I cannot help but compare his amazing voice to Eminem's – he is not trying to imitate anyone. He is an artist and as such – he is making his own impact on the music world. I expect that impact will eventually lead to a major breakthrough in the music industry.

To contact G.T. about his music, he can be reached at:
[email protected]

Great article about a serious musician and all around high quality individual.

May the Great Spirit watch over you Brother GT

If it wasnt for BlackSand , I have to say that album would not have gotten done. Thats a fact, and I cant disregard it.

G,T., That is outstanding talent you possess. You should hire Mrs. M. to be your publicist. Good luck in your future endeavors. :beer:
I agree with you. G.T. is a very talented music artist! I won't let him pay me but I will be happy to write future stories about him. I'm paying it forward - people have helped me by giving me the opportunity to write - USMB being the first! Thank you, C.K.! If we all tweet his music on you tube (just click the little blue bird and hit send - it will go to all followers). The more exposure, the better. Everyone can tweet a story or a music video. It takes less than a minute. Tell others to do the same. Sometimes people out there want to help but they do not know how to go about it. Or you can email G.T. and ask him how can I help?
Do you get at least a nickle a word?
How do you get away with writing articles without indentation?

G,T., That is outstanding talent you possess. You should hire Mrs. M. to be your publicist. Good luck in your future endeavors. :beer:
I agree with you. G.T. is a very talented music artist! I won't let him pay me but I will be happy to write future stories about him. I'm paying it forward - people have helped me by giving me the opportunity to write - USMB being the first! Thank you, C.K.! If we all tweet his music on you tube (just click the little blue bird and hit send - it will go to all followers). The more exposure, the better. Everyone can tweet a story or a music video. It takes less than a minute. Tell others to do the same. Sometimes people out there want to help but they do not know how to go about it. Or you can email G.T. and ask him how can I help?
Networking is definitely going to make the difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back