An international strategist says Canada is sitting on the largest housing bubble of all time — is he right?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't know if he is right but I suspect he wouldn't be far off. Unaccountable police states always fail when global competition drives economies. We are a fossil pretending to be a Free Market innovator.

Canada could be sitting on the biggest housing bubble of all time, a strategist says, and once it bursts the nation could be propelled into a deeper recession than economists have originally forecast.
Phillip Colmar, managing partner and global strategist at research firm MRB Partners — which has offices in Montreal, New York, and London, U.K. — has analyzed housing bubbles across the globe and flagged Canada as potentially having the most concerning one.

I don't know if he is right but I suspect he wouldn't be far off. Unaccountable police states always fail when global competition drives economies. We are a fossil pretending to be a Free Market innovator.

Canada could be sitting on the biggest housing bubble of all time, a strategist says, and once it bursts the nation could be propelled into a deeper recession than economists have originally forecast.
Phillip Colmar, managing partner and global strategist at research firm MRB Partners — which has offices in Montreal, New York, and London, U.K. — has analyzed housing bubbles across the globe and flagged Canada as potentially having the most concerning one.
Take into consideration too that Canada is considered the most desirable country in the world in which to live.
People from China aren't likely to be making bad investments.

Is this too about your personal problems you have created with the police?

Take into consideration too that Canada is considered the most desirable country in the world in which to live.
People from China aren't likely to be making bad investments.

Is this too about your personal problems you have created with the police?
"I have created"? Which problems are these? The truth shall set you free after 32 years of abuse, the judge and transcripts need to reflect this for historic purposes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back