An interesting observation about progressives, and covid vaccinations

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
So, after viewing multiple threads that progressives have posted about how evil, or treasonous people are for not getting vaccinated, I have noticed one very important thing. Not once have I seen them have a care about human life. Quite the contrary. In any case where an unvaccinated person has died their response has been to cheer. They also scream to the high heavens about wanting ALL unvaccinated people to die.

On the other hand, I have not seen one conservative cheer about the tragic death of a child who was vaccinated. Not one. There have been MANY children die from the "jab" as the Brits so love to call it.

Just something for you so called "progressives" to think about. You people are REGRESSING into the animalistic hatreds, and tribalism that CIVILIZED mankind left behind two hundred years ago.

Do you just not understand that, or are you truly hateful de evolved people?

So, after viewing multiple threads that progressives have posted about how evil, or treasonous people are for not getting vaccinated, I have noticed one very important thing. Not once have I seen them have a care about human life. Quite the contrary. In any case where an unvaccinated person has died their response has been to cheer. They also scream to the high heavens about wanting ALL unvaccinated people to die.

On the other hand, I have not seen one conservative cheer about the tragic death of a child who was vaccinated. Not one. There have been MANY children die from the "jab" as the Brits so love to call it.

Just something for you so called "progressives" to think about. You people are REGRESSING into the animalistic hatreds, and tribalism that CIVILIZED mankind left behind two hundred years ago.

Oh please. Clutch those pearls a little tighter. They might slip out of your grasp. Evil?..no. Treasonous?..no. Stupid?..YES. Ignorant?..YES. Selfish?..HELL YES.
And right wingers have no standing to be wagging fingers at everyone else yelling about tribalism. Don't waste everyone's time going there.

The vaccine has been proven to be effective. There are side effects but the information on them is being put out there almost as soon as they are discovered.
There will always be side effects with vaccines. See the myocarditis in younger people. But those relatively small number of cases (out of millions of doses given) aren't a reason to decline the vaccine. Unless your doctor specifically forbids it.
But so far, I haven't seen one peer reviewed study that directly links the vaccine with deaths. Given the rate at which the delta variants are infecting people and mutating into deadlier variants which are primarily affecting the unvaccinated,
I would think that all but the hardcore anti-vaxxers would bust down the doors to get in line.

The 'jab' has been proven to be less than 100%. There are side effects and the TRUTH on them is unknown...
There will always be side effects with unapproved 'vaccines'.
we have seen and heard more than one study that directly links the vaccine with deaths.... Given the rate at which the delta variants are infecting people and mutating into deadlier variants which are primarily affecting the unvaccinated,....that's just you spewing your masters words, no facts,
even in Italy, the ones who got the 'jab', are dying from the variants...
deny that

Oh please. Clutch those pearls a little tighter. They might slip out of your grasp. Evil?..no. Treasonous?..no. Stupid?..YES. Ignorant?..YES. Selfish?..HELL YES.
And right wingers have no standing to be wagging fingers at everyone else yelling about tribalism. Don't waste everyone's time going there.

The vaccine has been proven to be effective. There are side effects but the information on them is being put out there almost as soon as they are discovered.
There will always be side effects with vaccines. See the myocarditis in younger people. But those relatively small number of cases (out of millions of doses given) aren't a reason to decline the vaccine. Unless your doctor specifically forbids it.
But so far, I haven't seen one peer reviewed study that directly links the vaccine with deaths. Given the rate at which the delta variants are infecting people and mutating into deadlier variants which are primarily affecting the unvaccinated,
I would think that all but the hardcore anti-vaxxers would bust down the doors to get in line.

I am not talking about the efficacy of the vaccine. I am talking about how the progressive left, of which you are a shining example, cheers death, and the conservatives don't. I know it's a simple concept, probably too simple for your tiny little head, but do try and think about how YOU are either regressing into a hate filled savage, or perhaps you have always been one?

I am not talking about the efficacy of the vaccine. I am talking about how the progressive left, of which you are a shining example, cheers death, and the conservatives don't. I know it's a simple concept, probably too simple for your tiny little head, but do try and think about how YOU are either regressing into a hate filled savage, or perhaps you have always been one?

I don't cheer anyone's death. As does no other person except in your altered universe. I do have to wonder about why people abandon reason and common sense because they are so easily bent by the softest whisper in their ears telling them that what is told to them is false..and will kill you...and shouldn't be trusted. Malleable. Simple. Easy. Weak. Soft. If they meet death, people like me can only shake their heads and say..."Why?".

Answer..ALT-RIGHT media.

You people are REGRESSING into the animalistic hatreds, and tribalism that CIVILIZED mankind left behind two hundred years ago.
There’s conservatives here routinely fantasizing about civil war and having the opportunity to murder people merely for being politically opposed to them.

I think you’re overstating the amount of “cheering” going on.

I don't cheer anyone's death. As does no other person except in your altered universe. I do have to wonder about why people abandon reason and common sense because they are so easily bent by the softest whisper in their ears telling them that what is told to them is false..and will kill you...and shouldn't be trusted. Malleable. Simple. Easy. Weak. Soft. If they meet death, people like me can only shake their heads and say..."Why?".

Answer..ALT-RIGHT media.

Everyone hold on...we have a dog wisperer on the line...

Answer..ALT-RIGHT media.

Oh? Then clearly you haven't been paying attention to you, or your ilks posts. Typical. Are you brain dead or just stupid from birth?

Forum List

Back