An interesting letter on the fate of the Wicked

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Got this in an email from a buddy:

This is a letter I shared with a friend some time back concerning the fate of the wicked and other things. I felt this was a good time to share it.

God restores mankind based on His love rather than destroys them based on the imaginary wrath of God that man has concocted. You see, our definitions of wrath, vengeance, justice etc are based on man's definitions of those words. Yet a divine law of love is written throughout the Bible. The Bible contains its own definitions and these are the definitions we must believe.
So a phrase such as "wrath of God" is seen by man as having one meaning while divine principle dictates that it means something other. We cannot read a few scriptures and think that we have the answers based on the combination of hand picked scriptures. We must base our analysis and belief upon one thing..."the nature, the attributes and the overall theme of God throughout His Word.

The wickedness, evilness and the rebellion of man will be cut off from the earth and will not be allowed to occupy any holy place within God. Yet this process of cutting off is like one would prune a tree. You trim the dead branches in a manner as to bring forth fruit. The same with those who have not yet believed. These dead branches are thrown into the fire. The dead branches are useless to God yet the tree itself (man) has a purpose in God's eternal plan. Each man was put here for a reason, no one is an accident.
God's will and desire is that all be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Long before there was a world or any man, God, almighty and all wise, planned every detail of the whole creation from start to finish. He not only planned each detail of the earth itself but with infinite wisdom He planned your life and mine before the foundations of the earth were laid. 2 Tim.
1:9. He planned the moment and place of your birth, the circumstances that were to prevail throughout your life, your down-sittings and up-risings, the trials and tribulations, the joys and sorrows that were to have their part in shaping you according to His purpose. He knows the appointed times and how many ages He will spend to bring you to the perfection He planned for you before the world began. I am perfectly aware that this is NOT church tradition. This is not what we were taught from our youth nor is this commonly accepted doctrine, but I affirm that this is truth according to the Word of God, and it is also according to the true longing of your own spirit within you.
Did not Paul teach us that we were chosen in Him BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD when he said to Timothy, "Be thou partaker of the AFFLICTIONS OF THE GOSPEL according to the power of God, who hath saved, us and called us with an holy calling, not according to OUR WORKS, but ACCORDING TO HIS OWN PURPOSE and grace which was given us in Christ Jesus BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN." 2 Tim. 1:8, 9. And then again, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ according as He bath CHOSEN US IN HIM BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.... Eph. 1:3, 4.

The wicked will not receive the same reward. The elect of God as is recorded will be and are Kings and Priest unto God. They rule and reign with Christ and also minister as Priest in this duel ministry. Others will not receive this reward. Those who rule in reign with Christ are those whom the second death does not harm them. Yet there is a large group of believers who have been unfaithful along with those who are not believers who are raised together who will go through the "second death" or "THE LAKE OF FIRE" these will have all that does not belong to God burned up, purged and cleansed by the fires of God. God is a consuming fire.

1Cr 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

You wrote "we're not even 0,1% of what we are cracked up to be and we have to recognize and acknowledge that. The bible says clearly that all that do such things will not enter the kingdom of God, will not inherit the kingdom of God, right?"

This is true, yet The Kingdom of God is not HEAVEN. The Kingdom of God is the government of God. It is reserved for those who are faithful, who have been called according to God's purpose. But just because one has not entered the Kingdom of Heaven does not mean that one is not saved.

Take a look at this scripture and take a good look at the word "all"

Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

In other words all sinned, all is saved.

Jhn 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that
ALL [men] through him might believe.

The word "might" simply means "will believe"

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge
of the truth.

He will have ALL men to be saved.

He made a promise to us all when we read: Jhn 12:32 And I, if I be lifted
up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me.

Because of Adam, we were all condemned. But in Christ we are made alive. 1Cr
15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Because of Adam his sin affected all people. Now, Jesus gave His life a ransom for mankind, correct? Did Adam's sin have more power than the power of Jesus to save? In other words, if Adam brought all men down, wouldn't Jesus have more power than Adam and wouldn't He have the power to bring all men up?

Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

You see what Jesus accomplished was "much more"

Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

God dealt with Adam only and the whole human race fell into a curse. God dealt with Jesus only and the whole world shall be restored through Him.

In our minds we believe we are lost, that we are sinners and that we are in deep trouble. Yet God is changing our minds by showing us that He has already saved us, we just are blind to that spiritual reality. This is why we must confess Jesus. This shows that we truly believe in what the work of
the cross has done before us. Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion
over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Jesus said he came to save sinners, not to pass judgment or condemn.

It is completely impossible for any man to truly love God until his spirit has been taught that before all things, through all things, in all things, and after all things is God, omnipotent, omniscient, immutable, eternal, filled with goodness, righteousness, love, kindness, forgiveness, and truth, that in Him and Him alone is light and in Him alone is life. He was before ALL THINGS and by HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST. There is no angel, principality, or power that does not hold his authority by direct permission and appointment of God. In Him all men and angels live and move and have their being. BY Him and FOR Him and TO Him are ALL THINGS. From Him everything comes, by Him everything exists, and in Him everything ends bringing glory to God forever and forever. Amen and Amen! The imagination that a thing can have its beginning in God and have its end in destruction and a flaming fire in separation from God is an imagination that comes from the mind of man and not a truth that comes from mind of God, for OF HIM AND THROUGH HIM AND TO HIM are all things; to Him be glory forever and ever! Amen! Rom. 11-36. Even more enlightening is the translation from Goodspeed which says, "Who has ever known the Lords thoughts or advised Him? or who has advanced anything to Him for which he will have to be repaid?
For FROM HIM EVERYTHING COMES: THROUGH HIM EVERYTHING EXISTS; AND IN HIM EVERYTHING ENDS. GLORY TO HIM FOREVER! AMEN." Rom. 11:34-36.

If you will take time to study this thought through, you will find as I have done that there is not one instance in the New Testament where any condemnation is final, irrevocable, or unending. In such passages as this, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire," the true meaning is "Depart from me, ye cursed, into AGE LASTING FIRE," which is a very different thing, for it shows that the condemnation is for a period of time and is NOT timeless. You have often heard people speak of the UNPARDONABLE SIN, but, if you read it in the light I have mentioned, you will see that Jesus did not say it was unpardonable, but that it hath no forgiveness UNTO THE AGE. The following is from the Emphatic Diaglott. "Indeed I say to you that all sins will be forgiven the sons of men and the blasphemies with which they may revile; but whoever may blaspheme against the Holy Spirit has NO FORGIVENESS TO THE AGE, but is exposed to AIONIAN (age-lasting) JUDGMENT." Mark 3:28, 29. The same is true in each case where the word occurs.

Thank you for taking the time to consider these things. I believe if you can grasp this you will see things so clearly that you will wonder why you never saw it before.

Forum List

Back