An illegal alien receives life for raping a 23-month old boy.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Excerpt:

Irving, Texas
2-5-09

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dallasnews.com%2Fsharedcontent%2Fdws%2Fnews%2Flocalnews%2Fstories%2FDN-rivera_06met.ART.State.Edition1.4c99439.html&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

OR

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/020609dnmetsantostrial.2045371a.html

Man receives life sentence for raping 23-month-old

In the end, jurors they gave Santos Rivera a life sentence for raping a 23-month-old boy. The victim, now almost 4, was molested in March 2007 when Rivera raped him while baby-sitting him at an Irving apartment complex. Testimony showed that Rivera regularly baby-sat the boy on weekends while the child's mother worked waiting tables. The mother's roommate came home one day and found a partially unclothed Rivera in the bathroom with the child, who was sobbing uncontrollably. Authorities used DNA found in the baby's diaper to definitively link Rivera to the crime.

Rivera told jurors that he, too, was a victim of sexual assault. He said he was raped by a stranger when he was 7 on the way home from school in El Salvador. One of 12 kids, Rivera said, he said he lived in El Salvador. Rivera, 26, came to the U.S. in 2003. He was ordered deported in 2005 but remained in the country illegally. He was jailed for three months in El Salvador for trying to extort money from people when he was 17. He was charged with misdemeanor assault in 2006 in Dallas County. If Rivera is paroled in 30 years when he is eligible, he will be sent to El Salvador. During the victim impact statements the mother told him "look at me." Rivera, who was breathing heavily, looked up but closed his eyes for most of the time she spoke. "I'm glad you won't be able to go out because you won't be able to do that to another kid," she said tearfully. "Why did you have to do that to [my son]? He was just a baby."

Last edited:
He was allowed to live, why, exactly? I'd have shot him dead, right on the spot.

Send him to Uzbekistan so he can be boiled in public.

Best answer so far...

In my opinion, they're good people who just come for jobs, and to abduct and rape your children. Murder your women and their drunk drivers wipe out entire families. Feel sorry for them, they only want to live the American Dream. BUT, First they have to kill all the Americans. :doubt::cool::eusa_hand:

NO AMNESTY!

Last edited:

Best answer so far...

In my opinion, they're good people who just come for jobs, and to abduct and rape your children. Murder your women and their drunk drivers wipe out entire families. Feel sorry for them, they only want to live the American Dream. BUT, First they have to kill all the Americans. :doubt::cool::eusa_hand:

NO AMNESTY!

A real bad apple for sure, but I do not believe you can reasonably generalize ALL illegal immigrants on the basis of one. To do so shows extreme prejudice.

I bet I can find among natural born Americans a murdered, a drunk driver, a kidnaper and a rapist.

Best answer so far...

NO AMNESTY!

A real bad apple for sure, but I do not believe you can reasonably generalize ALL illegal immigrants on the basis of one. To do so shows extreme prejudice.

I bet I can find among natural born Americans a murdered, a drunk driver, a kidnaper and a rapist.

You can find more than one, so why add to the list?

Best answer so far...

NO AMNESTY!

Arthur J. Shawcross. So what? Illegal is illegal. Duh.

Best answer so far...

NO AMNESTY!

And what is your opinion on US born citizens who commit the same atrocities? What does the fact that he's an illegal alien have to do with the fact that he's a child molesting bastard worthy of nothing more than a bullet down the throat?

You see Barry, this is an immigration forum. Since, American citizens are LEGAL they're NOT discussed here. As for the illegal aliens committing crimes upon children in America, there are just too many of them to ignore. So, go peddle crazy somewhere else.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Excerpt:

http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=69se3uttvff6o

Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Sex Assault On 5-Year Old

Gualter Diaz-Muray, 34, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Kidnapping, and Endangering the Welfare of a Child,

January 22, 2009

CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. (WPIX) -- An illegal immigrant was arrested Wednesday, after a 5-year old girl told cops he forced himself on her.

Authorities say, Gualter Diaz-Muray, 34, from Guatemala is accused of holding the girl against her will, then sexually assaulting her. The incident took place at a house in Cliffside Park, N.J.

Diaz-Muray has been charged with aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, and endangering the welfare of a child. Bail was set for $400,000; he is currently being held at the Bergen County Jail.

The obvious fact remains that anomalies, both miraculously good, and horribly bad, cannot be held up to determine general policy for the large majority of illegal immigrants. A blatantly obvious fact.

Best answer so far...

NO AMNESTY!

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh..... man... irrational much?

You see Barry, this is an immigration forum. Since, American citizens are LEGAL they're NOT discussed here. As for the illegal aliens committing crimes upon children in America, there are just too many of them to ignore. So, go peddle crazy somewhere else.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Anybody who commits a crime against a child should not be ignored. Since Americans also commit these heinous crimes the fact that this horrible person was illegal is incidental. I am not peddling anything but logic. You Wolfman are peddling hatred, xenophobia and prejudice.

There are many arguments against illegal immigration. Unfortumately Wolfman you appear to lack the intellect to make one. I am not for illegal immigration, but I am against prejudice and hatred.

EXCERPT:

Man charged in abuse of toddler | InsideNova.com

Man charged in abuse of toddler

January 21, 2009

"Police have charged a man with beating and duct taping a 3-year-old girl at his home outside Manassas." Officers were called to the house in the 11200 block of Golden Leaf Drive on Tuesday night, where they found a girl who had been hit and bound in duct tape, Prince William County police spokeswoman Sharon Richardson said. The girl is not related to the suspect, police said. An acquaintance of the man notified police of the alleged abuse. Erik Guevara, 35, was charged with two counts of felony child abuse and two counts of domestic assault and battery, police said. Guevara, an illegal immigrant, is an acquaintance of the victim. It was not clear why the girl was at his home. He was held on a $100,000 bond, partially because Guevara is in the country illegally, said Richardson.

Child abuse is reported every 10 seconds in the U.S., according to ChildHelp, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect. According to the organization at least four children die each day in the U.S. because of abuse or neglect. Guevara will appear in court on Feb. 23.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back