An excellent plan to have wannabe Dictators feel the same pain they are inflicting.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I like this idea. Let's hold these PUBLIC SERVANTS accountable for their decisions. If this were the case I think we wouldn't see the Dictatorial actions we currently see.
Adriana Cohen: Coronavirus lockdowns – make politicians share the pain. Here's how

Luckily, there's a solution: Voters must demand that elected officials forfeit their own paychecks when any business is shuttered under their mandate.

For example, if a business is shut down restricting Americans from earning a living for three weeks, then the official must forfeit their salary for the same duration. If a lockdown extends, so does the official's pay freeze. That will level the economic playing field eliminating a two-tiered system of "haves" and "have-nots."

We can demand until we are blue in the face but that won't make it happen. They are now in control.

I thought y'all were going to start killing people.
Get out of my face, coward. You disgust me. But before I slap your cowardly ass on iggie...I bet you would hide behind BLM, Antifa and the pink haired ones as well as a cop, a redneck (as you call them) and probably a granny or child or guy in a wheelchair as well.

Now fuck off. On ignore you go.

I like this idea. Let's hold these PUBLIC SERVANTS accountable for their decisions. If this were the case I think we wouldn't see the Dictatorial actions we currently see.
Adriana Cohen: Coronavirus lockdowns – make politicians share the pain. Here's how

Luckily, there's a solution: Voters must demand that elected officials forfeit their own paychecks when any business is shuttered under their mandate.

For example, if a business is shut down restricting Americans from earning a living for three weeks, then the official must forfeit their salary for the same duration. If a lockdown extends, so does the official's pay freeze. That will level the economic playing field eliminating a two-tiered system of "haves" and "have-nots."

Make them wear vibrating spiked dildos up there asses until lockdowns are lifted.

:beer:

An excellent plan to have wannabe Dictators feel the same pain they are inflicting.

So you want Rump to be ripped from his family and forced to live in a cage?

:eusa_think:

Okay. Approved. :thup:
That was Obozo’s policy’s dumbfuck. Slapped again.

I'd like Mitch McConnell and all of the Republicans members of the Senate to be required to live on the money that working Americans have received since they've been in lockdown, and have their health insurance cancelled as well.

I'd like Mitch McConnell and all of the Republicans members of the Senate to be required to live on the money that working Americans have received since they've been in lockdown, and have their health insurance cancelled as well.

I'd like to tell 'em "get that sumbitch off the field, he's fired".

Which fittingly is what we just told Rump.

Note you leave out Schmucker, Pisslosi the drunk, and the Dems here. Oh that’s been right, you love them and feel they deserve to be paid. The idiocy........

Again proving you can’t read you asshole. There was no mention of Dems in draginbitch’s idiocy. You lose again asshole. Now go step in front of a moving bus. Nobody will miss you.

Again proving you can’t read you asshole. There was no mention of Dems in draginbitch’s idiocy. You lose again asshole. Now go step in front of a moving bus. Nobody will miss you.

Every time this yahoo posts it's like somebody just empied their rhetorical bowels. Hilarious. :lmao:

Every time this yahoo posts it's like somebody just empied their rhetorical bowels. Hilarious. :lmao:
Hey fuckwad, show where Dems were mentioned in the post I replied to or STFU. Oh that's right, you can't show it because it doesn't exist bitch. You lose again asshole.

“An excellent plan to have wannabe Dictators feel the same pain they are inflicting.”

Starting with Trump.

from the OP:

Voters must demand that elected officials forfeit their own paychecks when any business is shuttered under their mandate.

One irony that our intrepid USMB poster illuminates is the reference to Trump being a dictator, whether a wannabe or not.

The second irony is; Trump has donated his entire Prez salary to non-profit organizations.
So, 'Starting with Trump' is correct, since Trump gave up his salary way before there was Covid.

Get out of my face, coward. You disgust me. But before I slap your cowardly ass on iggie...I bet you would hide behind BLM, Antifa and the pink haired ones as well as a cop, a redneck (as you call them) and probably a granny or child or guy in a wheelchair as well.

Now fuck off. On ignore you go.

Nothing is lost by not being able to communicate with an idiot like you anymore.

Forum List

Back