An Excelent Partner

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This is a pic I took of my ole' partner in crime, Button's. I got this little fart when he so young he barely had his eye's open. He was cold, hungry and flea bit laying in a collopsed rain soaked box someone had left at a fair in hopes someone would find him. He was alive, and his little sister that was beside him was dead. I took him home, fed him up, and we did battle with the fleas with flea soap in the tub and won. He literally exploded when he started growing. He's about 17 pounds in this picture. He's twelve years old and still acts like a kitten. He's my partner. One damn good old cat.

I hosted this pic on Village Photo's. I hope it displays. I usually use Walagata, but for some reason their web page wasn't accessable. At least you can see his pic if you click on the link.

Button's is his name.

viewpubimage.asp

I believe animals that are rescued like that know and make wonderful pets, like you stated.

I rescued a beautiful pup once who'd been hit. Fed him, petted him, loved on him but he died anyway. Cried.

But I've gotten most of my cats over the years from them being strays or someone bringing the animal to me.

You did a great thing. A lot of people might have walked on by. He is very cute too!!! Orange kitties are so cool. All my kitties are black and white though.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Hey great looking cat Rider. 17lbs whoa, does he pick on the neighborhood dogs? :D

I did have a neighbor girl that had a little dog. I don't know if it weighed what Button's does, but he was bigger. They used to play together good. Button's could tackle that dog like it was a rag doll.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
Absolutely adorable!!!

All my cats except for one have been strays (I have 5).

I think you did a wonderful things and it's so worth it in the long run!!

Animals that have been saved definitely know it. :D

Thank you for the kind words.

Originally posted by winston churchi
I am sure he is a nice enough fellow but he doesnt look like he enjoys his photo taken...

LOL! Not with a "flash", that's for sure.

He's usually like, "NO, everytime I look at you, you flash that damn light in my eyes".:mad:

:D

My cats are in two categories when it comes to their pictures taken.

1st category: "What the hell is she doing now?" They get that curious look on their faces and come close even though I've taken their pictures millions of times.

2nd category: "Please take my picture because I am cute as hell!" And it's true, they are.

Forum List

Back