An Australian Doctor Has Joined The ISIS Medical Team In Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess this womanizer thinks he is going to get lots of women. He sounds like a nut to me.

“I saw this as part of my jihad for Islam.”

posted on April 25, 2015, at 7:28 p.m.

Lane Sainty

An Australian-trained doctor has appeared in a slick new ISIS video saying he travelled to Syria to provide medical services for the organisation as part of his “jihad for Islam”.

Calling himself “Abu Yusuf”, the man is widely reported to be Dr Tareq Kamleh, who undertook a medical degree at Adelaide University. He went on to work in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Mackay, and Perth.
edit-17952-1430011397-4.jpg

Via Facebook: tareq.kamleh.7

“I saw this as part of my jihad for Islam, to help the Muslim [community] in the area that I could, which is the medical field,” Kamleh explains in the video.

“My name is Abu Yusuf. I’m one of the medical team here in Raqqa. I [came] from Australia to the Islamic State to come and live under the khalifah,” he said.

“When I got here, I was very happy that I made the decision, and I was a little bit sad at how long I’d delayed it. I wish I’d come a lot sooner.”

Continue reading at:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/an-australian-doctor-ha

However, his colleagues say he is a sleazeball and womanizer so he wouldn't be missed by them.

Former Colleagues Australian Doctor Star of New ISIS Video was Sleazeball Womanizer - Breitbart?

I guess this womanizer thinks he is going to get lots of women. He sounds like a nut to me.

“I saw this as part of my jihad for Islam.”

posted on April 25, 2015, at 7:28 p.m.

Lane Sainty

An Australian-trained doctor has appeared in a slick new ISIS video saying he travelled to Syria to provide medical services for the organisation as part of his “jihad for Islam”.

Calling himself “Abu Yusuf”, the man is widely reported to be Dr Tareq Kamleh, who undertook a medical degree at Adelaide University. He went on to work in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Mackay, and Perth.
edit-17952-1430011397-4.jpg

Via Facebook: tareq.kamleh.7

“I saw this as part of my jihad for Islam, to help the Muslim [community] in the area that I could, which is the medical field,” Kamleh explains in the video.

“My name is Abu Yusuf. I’m one of the medical team here in Raqqa. I [came] from Australia to the Islamic State to come and live under the khalifah,” he said.

“When I got here, I was very happy that I made the decision, and I was a little bit sad at how long I’d delayed it. I wish I’d come a lot sooner.”

Continue reading at:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/an-australian-doctor-ha

However, his colleagues say he is a sleazeball and womanizer so he wouldn't be missed by them.

Former Colleagues Australian Doctor Star of New ISIS Video was Sleazeball Womanizer - Breitbart?
Do tell ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back