An Appropriate Thread

So, in the context of this thread, then, you are arguing that States which are homogeneous and built around a specific culture or ethnicity should not exist. Or are you applying this only to Jews?
You have been reading my posts for a year and this is what you think?

WOW!

Perhaps you should stop saying things which contradict your own arguments, huh? Not to mention paying attention to mine.

I did not say the Jewish people were the first people, nor the only people. I said they are the oldest surviving people of the place. Nor did I (or anyone) call for an exclusive Jewish state. Or for one with only one religious group.
Do you believe that every time a new flag is raised over city hall that everyone leaves and a whole new population moves in?

When it is an islamic flag then yes, as they believe in a complete fresh start. Just look at the fighting between hamas and fatah
Deflection.

How it was in answer to a reply

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.
Indeed, and those rights have been affirmed by subsequent UN resolutions.

The Palestinians have the right to sovereignty. Preventing the exercise of their right is illegal external interference.

When they say "without external interference" there are no exceptions listed.

And what rights are those, as this gives no indication of any rights, apart from the ones the arab muslims heap on themselves.

Take it up with the leadership as they are allowing it to happen
:eusa_doh:

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.
Indeed, and those rights have been affirmed by subsequent UN resolutions.

The Palestinians have the right to sovereignty. Preventing the exercise of their right is illegal external interference.

When they say "without external interference" there are no exceptions listed.

And what rights are those, as this gives no indication of any rights, apart from the ones the arab muslims heap on themselves.

Take it up with the leadership as they are allowing it to happen
:eusa_doh:

Well it is them that are inviting the terrorists from other place's to go to gaza and help them against the Jews, or did you miss that as well?

Originally posted by Shusha
It is morally correct to exclude people from movement or immigration based on their ethnicity or former nationality. Yes or no?

Despite decades of multiculturalist indoctrination in America the fact remains that nations are

an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family......

Not America, but then I wouldn't expect the likes of you to understand my great nation.

Forum List

Back