An apology of sorts.

I understand that a select few individuals here believe that I may be trolling because I have said some radical, non-mainstream things in the past. Do I take back my opinions and become a conformist? No. But I am sorry for anyone "offended" by some of my more radical philosophies, such as allowing 13 year olds 1/4 vote and 16 year olds 1/2 vote. Also for spamming and posting highly controversial posts. I hope that we can all get along in the future and respect each others opinions.

Pfft.... :lol: I don't know where that came from, but you better get that fucking nonsense right the fuck otta your head. People haven't "gotten along" and "respected each other opinions" here since the board started!

Get used to the way it is, or hit the road.

You joined a month ago, have less than fifty posts, three of which I might have read, this OP included... What I'm trying to say is, I don't give a flying rhinoceros shit about your posts, beliefs, ideas, whatever. In fact, after I leave this thread, the chances are pretty good that I won't give you a second thought.

Christ on a cracker, some of these newbies give themselves far more credit than they deserve...

Last edited:
I understand that a select few individuals here believe that I may be trolling because I have said some radical, non-mainstream things in the past. Do I take back my opinions and become a conformist? No. But I am sorry for anyone "offended" by some of my more radical philosophies, such as allowing 13 year olds 1/4 vote and 16 year olds 1/2 vote. Also for spamming and posting highly controversial posts. I hope that we can all get along in the future and respect each others opinions.

I don't get it.

What does this thread have to do with the Florida School Board gunman?

And what does the shooting have to do with one's political views? Jack shit, I would suggest. Still think we shouldn't have children on the forum. I have a low tolerance level for stupid adults.... I'm doomed when it comes to tolerating children.

Forum List

Back