71 Year Old Woman Beats up White Punk

She must have come back from seeing the move "Tangled" with her granddaughter recently. Good flick.
[ame="ww.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vb9uIHoAxs&feature=related"]His performance was panned. [/ame]

This warms my heart. My 77 year old ex neighbor (which was my neighbor for years), had her home broken into while she was sleeping, and she was raped. She is on oxygen. :(:(
Happened less than 6 months ago. They haven't caught the guy yet.
Oh and he stole $20 out of her purse. :evil:

So yeah, it warms my heart to know this lady was able to fight back.

This warms my heart. My 77 year old ex neighbor (which was my neighbor for years), had her home broken into while she was sleeping, and she was raped. She is on oxygen. :(:(

That is awful! I'm sure there is a special hell for assholes like this. :evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

That is awful! I'm sure there is a special hell for assholes like this. :evil:

Hope so. I can't help but sob every time I think of it..of her. She also had a heart attack after..spent about a month in the hospital.
When I talked with her she said he ''took everything''...meaning her home..her dignity...independence. She now lives with her daughter. She can't go back to her house.

I really can't imagine what's going on inside a persons head that is capable of doing something like this. I don't think there's a punishment to severe for animals like that, including the death penalty. Just eliminate them. They're human debris.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Armed and dangerous
hairy.png

Last edited:

Now that's hard up innit? A 25 year old who has to rape a 72 year old. His friends should beat the crap outta him again when they see him. What a loser!

It was probably one of those cast iron frying pans for cooking chicken in..:eusa_angel:

The guy is going to jail. I am sure his friends beating him up is the last thing he is worried about.

I think he will be worrying more about what dress to pick our and what lipstick to put on in the mourning!

I mean what does he tell other inmates why he is there, "I attempted to rape and rob a 72 year old woman and she knocked me unconsious!" LOL not the best story to tell in prison!

Why mention of the thugs race? What was the point? A thug is a thug no matter what his race is.

On a side note though with a name like Funderburk he will make a nice prison bitch

Don't post where the adults post please.

Are there any adults here?
Now care to answer my question?
Why mention his race when it doesn't matter?
OhI forgot ths is where all the cool USMB elite hang out.

Why mention of the thugs race? What was the point? A thug is a thug no matter what his race is.

On a side note though with a name like Funderburk he will make a nice prison bitch

Are you 13?
If you can't understand sarcasm, (saying "white" when so many of the racists on here post about black crimes) then don't post in threads.
Now make fun of more ethinic people now, because that's how 13 year old boys like you get their kicks.

This guys an asshole who needs his balls fried in her frying pan no matter what race, ethnicity or religion.

It's a shame I have to explain it to people like you.

Are you 13?
If you can't understand sarcasm, (saying "white" when so many of the racists on here post about black crimes) then don't post in threads.
Now make fun of more ethinic people now, because that's how 13 year old boys like you get their kicks.

This guys an asshole who needs his balls fried in her frying pan no matter what race, ethnicity or religion.

You give sarcasm, I'll give it back you give respect I will do the same. Are you on drugs? what are you talking about "Now make fun of more ethinic people now" I just asked you why you had to mention his race?

Are you 13?

You give sarcasm, I'll give it back you give respect I will do the same. Are you on drugs? what are you talking about "Now make fun of more ethinic people now" I just asked you why you had to mention his race?

Yes I'm on drugs, NOW- after reading all of your posts on here my doctor has put me on Valium, Xanax and Paxil.

Are you 13?

Yes I'm on drugs, NOW- after reading all of your posts on here my doctor has put me on Valium, Xanax and Paxil.

You shoulkd free yourself of all those drugs . They will mess with your mind. Now I understand why you can't think straight.

Forum List

Back