An apology of sorts.

Pax Romana

Rookie
Nov 23, 2010
I understand that a select few individuals here believe that I may be trolling because I have said some radical, non-mainstream things in the past. Do I take back my opinions and become a conformist? No. But I am sorry for anyone "offended" by some of my more radical philosophies, such as allowing 13 year olds 1/4 vote and 16 year olds 1/2 vote. Also for spamming and posting highly controversial posts. I hope that we can all get along in the future and respect each others opinions.

Last edited:
I understand that a select few individuals here believe that I may be trolling because I have said some radical, non-mainstream things in the past. Do I take back my opinions and become a conformist? No. But I am sorry for anyone "offended" by some of my more radical philosophies, such as allowing 13 year olds 1/4 vote and 16 year olds 1/2 vote. Also for spamming and posting highly controversial posts. I hope that we can all get along in the future and respect each others opinions.

Why don't you just fuck off and delete your account?:eusa_angel:

• Banned

Oh you.

It's hard not to agree with roomy. Hit the road, Jack. Don't come back.

I don't know what drove you to write what you'd do in the Florida school board shooting, and I can understand why some people got upset, but I couldn't help laugh when I read it. But then again, I've got quite a vicious sense of humour.

Stick around.

• Banned

I don't know what drove you to write what you'd do in the Florida school board shooting, and I can understand why some people got upset, but I couldn't help laugh when I read it. But then again, I've got quite a vicious sense of humour.

Stick around.

Thanks. Yeah, I kinda took a lot of flak from the whole Clay Duke incident. I was under the impression people could express their political beliefs freely here.

Stick around.

Thanks. Yeah, I kinda took a lot of flak from the whole Clay Duke incident. I was under the impression people could express their political beliefs freely here.

You can. And others are free to express their opinions about your opinions. See how that works?

Probably not. Because you seem like an idiot.

Stick around.

Be willing to admitt mistakes and accept facts and Im fine with you.

Stick around.

Be willing to admitt mistakes and accept facts and Im fine with you.

:lol::lol::lol:

I feel you. The resident forum lefties here, as is typical of their emotional disorder that is liberalism, attack, spam, and troll on me almost constantly when I call them out, post facts that they either can't refute, or that shatter their twisted fantasy worlds.

The icing on the cake is how they attempt to call me, the kettle, black and accuse me of trolling and spam.:lol::cuckoo:

I roll with it tho, they're perfect examples of what happens when the left meets a righty GOPer who aint just passive, and really knows his shit.:cool:

I don't get it.

What does this thread have to do with the Florida School Board gunman?

New Topics

Forum List

Back