An Anti-Israel President

What I don't understand is why a group of Americans on an American message board are so concerned over the security of Israel, or foreign country. Surely, as Americans, they should be more concerned with the future and prosperity of the own nation.
I don't mean this in a bad way, Mr. Blagger, but over here in America, we fought a tough war with you dear guys over there in England with little chance of success except for one thing. Mr. Solomon, a man of Jewish extraction, did what it took to finance enough fire power to stave off King George's far superior troops. That's why you don't owe them, but we do. And my Grandma's cousin did his darnedest to stave off Hitler's boys from wipin' out y'all Brits who were long-lost family on D-day, to let y'all know we still love ya in spite of the revolution of 1776, even though the whole family would switch anyone who ever bowed to a monarch.

Dumb, huh.

Last edited:
even though the whole family would switch anyone who ever bowed to a monarch.

Dumb, huh.

:clap2:

Now that's the kind of American response to the Monarchy I remember.

What I don't understand is why a group of Americans on an American message board are so concerned over the security of Israel, or foreign country. Surely, as Americans, they should be more concerned with the future and prosperity of the own nation.

This is why, wanker...

Former President of Spain Jose Maria Aznar: If Israel Goes Down, We All Go Down.
We cannot forget that Israel is the West’s best ally in a turbulent region. The state of Israel was created by a decision of the UN. Its legitimacy, therefore, should not be in question. Israel is a nation with deeply rooted democratic institutions. It is a dynamic and open society that has repeatedly excelled in culture, science and technology. Owing to its roots, history, and values, Israel is a fully fledged Western nation. Indeed, it is a normal Western nation, but one confronted by abnormal circumstances.
What binds us, however, is our unyielding support for Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself. For Western countries to side with those who question Israel’s legitimacy, for them to play games in international bodies with Israel’s vital security issues, for them to appease those who oppose Western values rather than robustly to stand up in defense of those values, is not only a grave moral mistake, but a strategic error of the first magnitude.

Israel is a fundamental part of the West. The West is what it is thanks to its Judeo-Christian roots. If the Jewish element of those roots is upturned and Israel is lost, then we are lost too. Whether we like it or not, our fate is inextricably intertwined. The real threats to regional stability, however, are to be found in the rise of a radical Islamism which sees Israel’s destruction as the fulfillment of its religious destiny and, simultaneously in the case of Iran, as an expression of its ambitions for regional hegemony. Both phenomena are threats that affect not only Israel, but also the wider West and the world at large.

Israel is our first line of defense in a turbulent region that is constantly at risk of descending into chaos; a region vital to our energy security owing to our overdependence on Middle Eastern oil; a region that forms the front line in the fight against extremism. If Israel goes down, we all go down. To defend Israel’s right to exist in peace, within secure borders, requires a degree of moral and strategic clarity that too often seems to have disappeared in Europe. The United States shows worrying signs of heading in the same direction.

The West is going through a period of confusion over the shape of the world’s future. To a great extent, this confusion is caused by a kind of masochistic self-doubt over our own identity; by the rule of political correctness; by a multiculturalism that forces us to our knees before others; and by a secularism which, irony of ironies, blinds us even when we are confronted by jihadis promoting the most fanatical incarnation of their faith. To abandon Israel to its fate, at this moment of all moments, would merely serve to illustrate how far we have sunk and how inexorable our decline now appears.

This cannot be allowed to happen. Motivated by the need to rebuild our own Western values, expressing deep concern about the wave of aggression against Israel, and mindful that Israel’s strength is our strength and Israel’s weakness is our weakness, I have decided to promote a new Friends of Israel initiative with the help of some prominent people, including David Trimble, Andrew Roberts, John Bolton, Alejandro Toledo (the former President of Peru), Marcello Pera (philosopher and former President of the Italian Senate), Fiamma Nirenstein (the Italian author and politician), the financier Robert Agostinelli and the Catholic intellectual George Weigel.

What binds us, however, is our unyielding support for Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself. For Western countries to side with those who question Israel’s legitimacy, for them to play games in international bodies with Israel’s vital security issues, for them to appease those who oppose Western values rather than robustly to stand up in defense of those values, is not only a grave moral mistake, but a strategic error of the first magnitude. Israel is a fundamental part of the West. The West is what it is thanks to its Judeo-Christian roots. If the Jewish element of those roots is upturned and Israel is lost, then we are lost too. Whether we like it or not, our fate is inextricably intertwined.

Republicans Abroad

If Israel goes down, we all go down. If Israel is a part of the Western world, if the Western world is eliminated from the Middle East, it is a problem for all of us not only for ISrael. It would be a great victory for the enemies of democracy, for the enemies of freedom. "

What Israel and the Jewish People have meant historically to Western democracy: "I cannot explain Europe, I cannot explain my country, I cannot explain myself without referring to this heritage they share with us the same values: Freedom, democracy, tolerance and pluralism."

"Trying to isolate Israel is not a good policy. And to demonize Israel is not a good policy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23kvw85tWs]Aznar on his "Friends of Israel" initiative - YouTube[/ame]

I don't mean this in a bad way, Mr. Blagger, but over here in America, we fought a tough war with you dear guys over there in England with little chance of success except for one thing. Mr. Solomon, a man of Jewish extraction, did what it took to finance enough fire power to stave off King George's far superior troops. That's why you don't owe them, but we do. And my Grandma's cousin did his darnedest to stave off Hitler's boys from wipin' out y'all Brits who were long-lost family on D-day, to let y'all know we still love ya in spite of the revolution of 1776, even though the whole family would switch anyone who ever bowed to a monarch.

Dumb, huh.

I wasn't talking about Jews, freedombecki. I was talking about the state of Israel, to which America owes nothing. America joined the fighting in WWII because of the attack on Pearl Harbour, and it was Hitler who declared war on America by giving U-Boat captains the go-ahead to target the US Navy. It wasn't out of any informal friendship between Britain and America, although the sentiment wasn't lost on us. Also, the material assistance provided to Britain by America came at a financial cost under the Lend Lease agreement, of which we've only just recently repaid.

The only reason Israel enjoys such enormous financial and material support from America is because Republican and Democrat candidates' election campaigns are often funded by Israeli and Jewish lobby groups. An informal clause (or formal) for [election] campaign funding is the preferential treatment of Israel and her interests. It's actually an ingenius arrangement.

Dumb, huh.

I wasn't talking about Jews, freedombecki. I was talking about the state of Israel, to which America owes nothing. America joined the fighting in WWII because of the attack on Pearl Harbour, and it was Hitler who declared war on America by giving U-Boat captains the go-ahead to target the US Navy. It wasn't out of any informal friendship between Britain and America, although the sentiment wasn't lost on us. Also, the material assistance provided to Britain by America came at a financial cost under the Lend Lease agreement, of which we've only just recently repaid.

The only reason Israel enjoys such enormous financial and material support from America is because Republican and Democrat candidates' election campaigns are often funded by Israeli and Jewish lobby groups. An informal clause (or formal) for [election] campaign funding is the preferential treatment of Israel and her interests. It's actually an ingenius arrangement.

Israel receives no financial support, wanker. Israel has a $200 billion GDP and a per capita income approaching Britain.

In fact, your bankrupt Islamic shithole comes to Israel begging for business.

How is life under sharia? :lol:

British Embassy Tel Aviv
For Israeli companies, consider the UK as your destination of choice when considering expanding or relocating your business abroad. Join the ranks of 300 Israeli companies now settled in UK and using their status within the EU to access the huge markets of UK and our EU partners.

And for UK companies, doing business in Israel can be extremely rewarding. With an extraordinarily, robust economy, high standard of living, record levels of per capita income and oodles of innovation and creativity in high technology and life sciences, Israel is a unique destination for UK products and services.

http://ukinisrael.fco.gov.uk/en/business/director-message/

Last edited:

Dumb, huh.

Gee, Mr. Blagger, you're a truly brilliant man and a pleasure to read. If you guys in Britain ever left us, we'd be so miserable, it'd almost be like having you here. :D

Last edited:

Dumb, huh.

Gee, Mr. Blagger, you're a truly brilliant man and a pleasure to read. If you guys in Britain ever left us, we'd be so miserable, it'd almost be like having you here. :D

The British Empire has crumbled into an Islamic cesspool

I wasn't talking about Jews, freedombecki. I was talking about the state of Israel, to which America owes nothing.

Read, learn, wanker...

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

How Israel Saved Intel
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper

Microsoft CEO: Microsoft Almost As Israeli As American
Microsoft CEO, in Herzliya: Our company almost as Israeli as American - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Wharton School of Business...
Despite--or possibly because of--its small size and geopolitical isolation, Israel has developed a global reputation for its cutting-edge high-tech industry.

Israel today has the second largest number of start-ups in the world, after the US, and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

"Innovation, together with the engineering excellence and the very quick to market production of high-quality products, really makes Israel shine," says Zach Weisfeld, Microsoft Israel Director of Business Development and Strategy.

Israel has become one of Microsoft's three strategic global development centers, responsible for much of the new technology which Microsoft is now known for, such as its anti-virus software.
Israel and the Innovative Impulse - Knowledge@Wharton

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

Wall Street Journal
There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Last edited:
Gee, Mr. Blagger, you're a truly brilliant man and a pleasure to read.

What, it's taken you 806 posts to realise the obvious?!

JStone, I'm not interested in your propaganda.

Wanker, when can Israel expect another visit of Brits begging for business? :lol:

The Daily Telegraph: Israel The Start Up Nation Taking On Silicon Valley. Israel's strong technology start up scene has correctly earned the tiny state its growing reputation as the world's second Silicon Valley
Israel, despite being the 100th smallest country in the world, which can fit into Europe 459 times, has the highest number of companies listed on the NASDAQ after America.
It also has highest number of high-tech start ups, estimated to be 3,500, ranging from internet companies to software solutions, outside of the US.

...many technology companies, including Google, Microsoft and Intel, choose to have their major research and development (R and D) centres inside this small state.

This prowess in technology has resulted in leaders and high profile figures from around the world to make regular visits to the small embattled state to see the start up nation in action. Earlier this month for instance, the Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alderman Michael Bear, flew into Israel to promote the UK's capital as the best place for Israeli’s to list their companies and to find out about opportunities for UK based fund managers to invest in Israeli technology businesses.

Israel: The start up nation taking on Silicon Valley - Telegraph

Lord Mayor of London visits Israel to promote business links

Lord Mayor of London visits Israel to promote business links

Last edited:
Gee, Mr. Blagger, you're a truly brilliant man and a pleasure to read.

Must your humiliation be so transparent that Israel has surpassed your Islamic shithole in military exports? Israel becomes world's 4th largest arms exporter, defense officials say - Israel News, Ynetnews

allahu Akbar, motherfucker!

I've no idea what the impartial truth is regarding whether or not Israel's financially surpased the UK's military exports, JStone. I do know one thing, however, and that's that the UK doesn't rely on its embarrassing begging bowl in Washington for sustenance.

Must your humiliation be so transparent that Israel has surpassed your Islamic shithole in military exports? Israel becomes world's 4th largest arms exporter, defense officials say - Israel News, Ynetnews

I've no idea what the impartial truth is regarding whether or not Israel's financially surpased the UK's military exports, JStone. I do know one thing, however, and that's that the UK doesn't rely on its embarrassing begging bowl in Washington for sustenance.

You know nothing, stupid motherfucker, your loser "kingdom" LOL has been overtaken by the ignorant cult of Mahomet.

You can also thank Israel for protecting Britain's lame ass, wanker.:clap2:

'UK combat doctrine influenced by IDF'
'UK combat doctrine influenced by IDF' - JPost - International

Last edited:
Say what you will about President Obama's approach to Israel—or of his relationship with American Jews—he sure has mastered the concept of chutzpah.

When this president wants to make a show of his exquisite diplomatic sensitivity—burgers with Medvedev, bows to Abdullah, New Year's greetings to the mullahs—he knows how. And when he wants to show his contempt, he knows how, too.

The contempt was again on display Sunday, when Mr. Obama spoke to the Aipac policy conference in Washington. The speech was stocked with the perennial bromides about U.S.-Israeli friendship, which brought an anxious crowd to its feet a few times. As for the rest, it was a thin tissue of falsehoods, rhetorical legerdemain, telling omissions and self-contradictions. Let's count the ways..

The president's peace proposal is a formula for war.

OB-OA227_glovie_DV_20110523185647.jpg

Mr. Obama neglected to mention these points on Sunday, hence the telling omission. But the essence of his proposal is that Israel should cede territory, put itself into a weaker position, and then hope for the best. This doesn't even amount to a land-for-peace formula.

That's not all. Mr. Obama got some applause Sunday by calling for a "non-militarized" Palestinian state. But how does that square with his comment, presumably applicable to a future Palestine, that "every state has a right to self-defense"? Mr. Obama was also cheered for his references to Israel as a "Jewish state." But why then obfuscate on the question of Palestinian refugees, whose political purpose over 63 years has been to destroy Israel as a Jewish state?

And then there was that line that "we will hold the Palestinians accountable for their actions and their rhetoric." Applause! But can Mr. Obama offer a single example of having done that as president, except perhaps at the level of a State Department press release?

What, then, would a pro-Israel president do? He would tell Palestinians that there is no right of return. He would make the reform of the Arab mindset toward Israel the centerpiece of his peace efforts. He would outline hard and specific consequences should Hamas join the government.

Such a vision could lay the groundwork for peace. What Mr. Obama offered is a formula for war, one that he will pursue in a second term. Assuming, of course, that he gets on e!

America's President's background is clear as he has a long association with 'Jew haters'.

Fact... One of BHO's best friends in Chicago was Rashid Khaliki, former PLO spokesman under Arafat who supported terrorist strikes on Israeli government targets. At a 2003 pro-Palestinian banquet then Illinois State Senator Obama sang Khalid's praises.

Fact... Obama's Chicago mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, called for a boycott of Israel for its 'apartheid' against Palestinians while Obama sat in his pews. Wright even reprinted Hamas terror manifesto against Israel in his church bulletin. Wright, a one time member of the Nation of Islam, gave dozens of Jew-bashing sermons while mentoring Obama.

Fact... Another close associate of Obama in Chicago is the anti-Semite Louis Farrakhhan.

So, is Obama anti-Israel? Suffice to say his circle of friends for over twenty years most certainly are anti-Semite.

And his speech clarified his intent. :doubt:

I love the fact RP is speaking his truth, without PC...:clap2: Rick Perry has it nailed:

"We are indignant that certain Middle Eastern leaders have discarded the principle of direct negotiations," he said. "We are equally indignant of the Obama administration and their Middle East policy of appeasement."

Perry called on the U.S. to approach the Middle East with a "new firmness and a new resolve." Perry criticized Obama for demanding concessions from the Jewish state that Perry says emboldened the Palestinians to seek recognition by the U.N.

"We would not be here today ... if the Obama policy in the Middle East wasn't naive and arrogant, misguided and dangerous," he said.

Perry said the U.S. -- to show there are "consequences" for the action at the U.N. -- should reconsider---

Read more: Perry Blames Obama 'Appeasement' For Palestinian Statehood Bid | Fox News

Forum List

Back