Amy Biehl Syndrome

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Christopher Donovan: Amy Biehl Syndrome The Occidental Observer Blog

Was the recent murder of a white girl who sought to be a “mule” for illegals an example of Amy Biehl Syndrome? Possibly — or this girl may have been acting out of cash-driven self-interest. But one element, at least, is there: a young white woman who’s been brainwashed by multiculturalism to the point that she doesn’t recognize the danger of venturing into Mexico on such a mission. She watched “Dora the Explorer” and thus believes that Hispanics are all nice people.

When I lived in Park Slope, Brooklyn, I’d read a story every few months in the New York tabloids about a young, idealistic white woman from the midwest who’d come to New York to work in the inner city public schools, only to be stabbed in the back (literally) by young black thugs. Another white life lost to multicultural lies, I would think. She was convinced by a hundred different propaganda points that this would be an “exciting” life (not that I was totally immune, since I was living there myself.)

The consequences of diversity propaganda are real. Whites — often the best whites — end up dead. We must teach them that true virtue today lies in defense of their race.

Forum List

Back