Amusement Parks: Favorite Thing?

Favorite Thing At An Amusement Park

• Roller Coaster

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Another Ride (Ferris Wheel, Merry Go Round etc.)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bumper Cars

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Arcade Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water Park

• Shows (Dolphin shows, magic shows, etc.)

• Something else (specify below)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What amusement park is closest to you?
Have you ever been?
What about when growing up? Did you have a favorite ride/activity @ an amusement park or carnival etc.?

It was kiddie land just outside of Chicago (it is closed now) but it was not about the rides... But it was about the magic of the place when My brother and I was young and our parents didn't say where we we're going on an Autumn night.

I took my daughter there a few times...

The parks now a days not into it. I will go to the go cart tracks once in a while in Greenville South Carolina, kind of fast.

When I was a kid, it was Elitches and Lakeside in Denver and I loved the roller coaster.

I despise the cruelty of places like Sea World.

I am a coaster enthusiast. I've been to quite a few parks across the nation. Too numerous to mention in fact. Kennywood Park is the nearest to us and they have some awesome coasters. I like metal and wooden coasters but I enjoy the wooden coasters a dash more.

Have you ever been?
What about when growing up? Did you have a favorite ride/activity @ an amusement park or carnival etc.?
I am into it for the business model which generates revenue and even bonuses for Persons in the amusement park sector; not much an illegal problem there. It must be because amusement parks are required to make a capital profit and not a social profit.

Have you ever been?
I am into it for the business model which generates revenue and even bonuses for Persons in the amusement park sector; not much an illegal problem there. It must be because amusement parks are required to make a capital profit and not a social profit.

Only non-Executive (decision making) departments have an excuse to not get it right the first time.

I liked bumper cars. They were a lot of fun. I don't like rides because they make me throw up. Ever since I was a kid I would have to take Dramamine to even be able to stomach a roller coaster. I get sick really easy. I also have to take motion sickness pills before I go on a boat in the ocean. Sucks. :(

I am less than an hour away from Dollywood which I have been to at least six times. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. When I was a kid I lived less than an hour away from Paramount's Kings Island. I don't remember how many times I was there.

Forum List

Back