Amnesty International finds that Hamas rockets responsible for death of 11 Gaza children

Glad the truth is out there.
The truth is certainly useful.

Israeli forces displayed ‘callous indifference’ in deadly attacks on family homes in Gaza

5 November 2014, 00:00 UTC

https://www.amnesty.org

Israeli forces have killed scores of Palestinian civilians in attacks targeting houses full of families which in some cases have amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International has disclosed in a new report on the latest Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip.

Israeli forces displayed ‘callous indifference’ in deadly attacks on family homes in Gaza

Israeli forces have killed scores of Palestinian civilians in attacks targeting houses full of families which in some cases have amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International has disclosed in a new report on the latest Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip.
No clicky link, no fucking understandy the post. Replying something irrelevant just proves you're a mindless idiot.

gaza3.jpg

Rockets fired by Hamas at Israel sometimes land in Gaza killing Palestinian civilians Consortium of Defense Analysts

No clicky link, no fucking understandy the post. Replying something irrelevant just proves you're a mindless idiot.
It appears links are of no help to you in any case. I can understand that.

Missouri, after all.
And you have chosen mindless idiot for yourself. Nice job. Shocking as it may be even here in Missouri I can click a link and follow the conversation. You need to work on that skill.

Until it is shown that the so called "civilians" were actually hamas militia acting as human shields. Then the noise dies down and the pro terrorists wait for the next collateral round of deaths of Palestinian terrorists

Shocking as it may be even here in Missouri I can click a link and follow the conversation. You need to work on that skill.
I explained I wasn't at all shocked you complained in incoherent fashion about not finding links that were there.

Missouri after all.

Perhaps if the Zionists lifted the seige and allowed them to buy properly guided munitions, these sort of incidents wouldn't happen?

Perhaps if hamas stopped firing rockets at Israeli children and being terrorists the blockade might be lifted. Only a complete idiot would give their enemies the ability to murder more children.

Perhaps if the Zionists lifted the seige and allowed them to buy properly guided munitions, these sort of incidents wouldn't happen?
Hahaha typical pathetic leftist comment. Why should Israel allow Hamas to get sophisticated weapons ?

Forum List

Back