Amnesty Donald: "Deporting MS-13 gang members is cheaper than jailing them"...wrong, Donnie!

They can just relocate to California, where they can have an open season on Americans.

You can't deny that a bus trip across the border is cheaper than supporting them in jail. Whether they come back is another story.

See there are these things called ladders and shovels, if people want to sneak in they can sneak in. A wall is a complete waste of time and money
Do you lock your home? Your car?

Why? Both houses and cars have glass windows. They're easy to break.

So why do you lock them?

Idiot!

We cannot effectively deport them without a wall to keep them out.

They will be back.

This is insanity.

TRUMP: Deporting MS-13 is Cheaper than Jailing Them
See there are these things called ladders and shovels, if people want to sneak in they can sneak in. A wall is a complete waste of time and money

You need to learn about these new walls.

Digging under them will be detected.

Climbing over them will be detected.

Personally, I think instead of a wall we should use land mines like we do in Cuba. Ever hear of a Cuban trying to get into GTMO?

Do you lock your home? Your car?

Why? Both houses and cars have glass windows. They're easy to break.

So why do you lock them?

Idiot!
I’m the idiot? Listen to yourself. You are comparing a house and car to a fucking land mass that spans thousands of miles. Unbelievable

They will be back.

This is insanity.

Really? Then why do they work everywhere else?

How is it a bad thing if the wall "only" stops 80% of all the illegal immigrants coming across our Southern border?

Are you aware that we now have technology which can detect tunnels?

Why do you lock your front door? I can kick it in with on well-placed foot.

I feel your desperation. President Donald Trump is making good on his promises, the economy is booming and the IRS has already told us that they can have the lower tax withholding rates being in place starting February. How is that bad?

They will be back.

This is insanity.

How is it a bad thing if the wall "only" stops 80% of all the illegal immigrants coming across our Southern border?

I feel your desperation. President Donald Trump is making good on his promises, the economy is booming and the IRS has already told us that they can have the lower tax withholding rates being in place starting February. How is that bad?
Why are you bringing up tax cuts? I’m very happy to pay less taxes, bring it on. We were talking about the wall and how dumb a idea it is. Funny how you double down with the idiot logic comparing 1000s of miles of open terrain to a fucking house. Are you for real?

Deport them with the understanding that executions will be carried out the next time they cross the border. I would also apply this to any gang member no matter their national origin.

I'd gladly donate my time to sit a couple hundred yards off the border with my 308's and Leupold optics

They will be back.

This is insanity.

Why are you bringing up tax cuts? I’m very happy to pay less taxes, bring it on. We were talking about the wall and how dumb a idea it is. Funny how you double down with the idiot logic comparing 1000s of miles of open terrain to a fucking house. Are you for real?

I'm for real....and he's right...the fence or wall around your house is functionally the same as the wall at our border.
Have a third grader explain the elementary logic to you.

They will be back.

This is insanity.

I'm for real....and he's right...the fence or wall around your house is functionally the same as the wall at our border.
Have a third grader explain the elementary logic to you.
I can’t believe I need to explain the difference to you dipshits. A wall sitting in a field miles away from anybody is not very intimidating and pretty easy to get around if people are motivated. Just as anybody motivated to get into a house can jump a wall and break a window. Think of a ranch in the middle of nowhere, the only thing the fence is going to block are the cows. There are much smarter and more effective ways to address border security. In some areas a wall or fencing makes sense in others it doesn’t. The whole idea of the great wall of Trump spanning our southern border is true idiot logic and a waste of time effort and money. It can’t be more obvious

Deport them with the understanding that executions will be carried out the next time they cross the border. I would also apply this to any gang member no matter their national origin.

I'd gladly donate my time to sit a couple hundred yards off the border with my 308's and Leupold optics
I would have to be sure of who I got in my scope I'm not shooting some poor Latino just trying to leave their native 3rd world shithole for a better life but I will hold them for Border patrol with the understanding that they be immediately kicked back across the border

I would have to be sure of who I got in my scope I'm not shooting some poor Latino just trying to leave their native 3rd world shithole for a better life but I will hold them for Border patrol with the understanding that they be immediately kicked back across the border
If I had a positive ID of a known gang member then I would have no issue nailing them.

Forum List

Back