Amnesty; a liberal thing

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING
Because they love to give other people’s things away.
Conservatives are he only one who care about how illegal immigration has had a negative effect on hard working Americans and their achieving their American dream. Take from America’s poor and give to the Illegal Aliens. Educate children of Illegal Aliens with hard working American’s taxes and leave their children behind.
The “Grinch” said the first thing he would do as president would tell DOJ to back the hell of S.C., Arizona, Georgia and Alabama’s immigration laws. This is about the only thing I agree with the “Grinch” and for this reason he will get Democrat vote because it is the most important thing to me and my family.

Amnesty is an act of forgiveness based on a belief system. Are you implying that liberals are religious conservatives?

Cool....

No. This isn't a liberal thing. Uber conservative Ronald Regan gave these so called immigrants amnesty back in 86'. It didn't work THEN, either. Remember? This is about something else here.

Last edited:
Amnesty is an act of forgiveness based on a belief system. Are you implying that liberals are religious conservatives?

Cool....

What fucking belief? We have laws based not on religious belief? Liberal are religious but that should not come into our laws being enforced or not. Miss Gov. pardoned based on his faith. He made a mistake based on his faith. Can you trust faith?
Man child love is based on faith. Slavery was based on faith. Genocide of the native americans were based on faith. Apartid was based on faith. Mormons beliefs that black or inferior is based on faith.

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING
Conservatives are he only one who care about how illegal immigration has had a negative effect on hard working Americans and their achieving their American dream. Take from America’s poor and give to the Illegal Aliens. Educate children of Illegal Aliens with hard working American’s taxes and leave their children behind.
The “Grinch” said the first thing he would do as president would tell DOJ to back the hell of S.C., Arizona, Georgia and Alabama’s immigration laws. This is about the only thing I agree with the “Grinch” and for this reason he will get Democrat vote because it is the most important thing to me and my family.

Whatta load!

No. This isn't a liberal thing. Uber conservative Ronald Regan gave these so called immigrants amnesty back in 86'. It didn't work THEN, either. Remember? This is about something else here.

WE are a long way from 1986 and what has liberals done since except try to give our country away to illegal aliens. Why is the blame since 1986? Liberals.
Obama is not even thinking of the effect amnesty has on the black brothers and sisters. It does not affect him and his so fuck his people.

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

Whatta load!

Expand. Is that all the fuck you got, Moonglow?

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

And what did Grinch do when he was Speaker of the House to fight illegal immigration?

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

And what did Grinch do when he was Speaker of the House to fight illegal immigration?

fired his maid

Obama and other liberal have tried with the path to citizenship, dream act now green cards and partial legalizaiton. Why the fuck will they try next. I believe Obama and liberals will try anything to give amnesty to illegal aliens. This is obama's watch and not Reagans. Amnesty is most definate a liberal thing. Conservative has fought amnesty, dream act, path to citizenship, auto matic birth right citizenship for children of illegals relentlessly since Reagan.

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

What the fuck could he do? I totally disagree with his 25 year plan but I agree with telling DOJ to back the fuck off state immigration laws. Imagine suing me for wanting to safe place to live and work.

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

fired his maid

:lol:

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

What the fuck could he do? I totally disagree with his 25 year plan but I agree with telling DOJ to back the fuck off state immigration laws. Imagine suing me for wanting to safe place to live and work.

introduce legislation? Truth is..until you hold a business responsible for hiring illegals nothing is going to stop them.

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

Sweetie, you need to read some history. You are obviously confused and misinformed.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

introduce legislation? Truth is..until you hold a business responsible for hiring illegals nothing is going to stop them.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If it's not Bush, it's Business. How old are you, 9?

Bullshit. Secure the Borders.

Stop Enabling Illegal Immigration by enforcing the Laws, not Ignoring them, failing to act, and obstructing others from doing so, Jackass. No offense, it's not you, it's your indoctrination.

AMNESTY; A LIBERAL THING

Sweetie, you need to read some history. You are obviously confused and misinformed.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am in the now and now Obama is in charge. What does history have to do with NOW? what did any of the liberal president do about illegal immigration? I don't like blaming my liberals but I put the blame on where is it now an in the not so distance past. LIBERALS.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 just proves my point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back