Ammon Bundy is running for Governor in Idaho!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I wish I were kidding my friends, but am not.
Federal felony convictions and jail time for commandeering a bird refuge, and well …

Fucker can’t even buy a gun and had to be carried out of the Idaho Statehouse twice! A Boise friend & I have a running joke about this running joke & she told me last night.

Poor Idaho - Ammon chose to live only half an hour out of Boise. How embarrassing!

Ya say ya wanna be Governor son? :lol:

1624408101487.jpeg

I wish I were kidding my friends, but am not.
Federal felony convictions and jail time for commandeering a bird refuge, and well …

Fucker can’t even buy a gun and had to be carried out of the Idaho Statehouse twice! A Boise friend & I have a running joke about this running joke & she told me last night.

Poor Idaho - Ammon chose to live only half an hour out of Boise. How embarrassing!

Ya say ya wanna be Governor son? :lol:

View attachment 504533
It is the Era of the anti government wing nuts. Best be careful not to polarize too much and give these whackos more steam than they already have. We need smart moderate leaders in positions of power... got to get away from the wings

Far as I am concerned this is one hell of a platform to run on...

Bundy’s vision for Idaho, known as the “Keep Idaho IDAHO Plan“, features the elimination of property tax, income tax, and consumption taxes, plans to take back the 61% of Idaho land currently held by the federal government, prevent vaccine mandates, and recognize cryptocurrencies as official accepted forms of payment in the state. The plan also features criminal justice reform, the legalization of marijuana, and an executive order to end abortion in the state.

1624409316981.png

Last edited:
Hope he wins. Wouldn't that be grand?
yes, akin to stepping in a steaming pile of shit, looking at your shoe and saying. Well isn't that grand?!

Too bad he has an undeserved felony. I think he'd make a great President.
I'm sure you do! haha. Thank god for that well deserved felony. Didn't one of his followers die?! Awesome

Murdered by government agents. Will we be saying "awesome" when the same thing happens to you? If you think your government gives a flying fuck about you because you're "special" or "trendy" and "hip", you're dumber than dumb.

yes, akin to stepping in a steaming pile of shit, looking at your shoe and saying. Well isn't that grand?!

I'm sure you do! haha. Thank god for that well deserved felony. Didn't one of his followers die?! Awesome
Yep, rightfully leveled faster than Ashli Babbitt! :cool-45:

Galt: Proud member of the Insurrectionist Felon Caucus! :lol:

A good insurrection is just what we need. I'd gladly be one of those leading you sorry fucks up the steps of the guillotine.

But I wouldn't hold your heads up in the air for the crowd to cheer. Let someone else do that. Your blood is probably full of parasites and blood-borne diseases. I don't want that icky shit on me.

Murdered by government agents. Will we be saying "awesome" when the same thing happens to you? If you think your government gives a flying fuck about you because you're "special" or "trendy" and "hip", you're dumber than dumb.
The Awesome was sarcastic smart guy. I don't really care what our government gives a flying fuck about. I say out of their way and I hope they stay out of mine. But if they do get in my way I'm not going to be a dipshit and arm up and get my friend killed like this guy. What an idiot. But you go ahead and support him. He is a fools idol.

A good insurrection is just what we need. I'd gladly be one of those leading you sorry fucks up the steps of the guillotine.

But I wouldn't hold your heads up in the air for the crowd to cheer. Your blood is probably full of parasites and blood-borne diseases. I don't want that icky shit on me.
Careful Loon - The FBI is watching you like a hawk!

But I wouldn't hold your heads up in the air for the crowd to cheer. Your blood is probably full of parasites and blood-borne diseases. I don't want that icky shit on me.
Careful Loon - The FBI is watching you like a hawk!

Well gee whiz. I sure hope they don't come and confiscate my guillotine.

I'm so skeered.

Now go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake, if you aren't already infected with that.

Already a thread on this...
Link it and I’ll report myself. There was nothing in past two days, and two days ago he announced. Thanks

Already a thread on this...
Link it and I’ll report myself. There was nothing in past two days, and two days ago he announced. Thanks

Apparently he was right. Liberalism is an "invasive species."

Mods - Apparently Biff beat me to this blockbuster story :) Please merge

Forum List

Back