America's Salvation

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Mar 13, 2016.

1. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,262
    Riiiiight. That whole Law of Gravity thing, no one remembers where that came from...

2. Agit8r

Agit8r Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,181
    "My German Volksgenossen, we have a great deal to rectify before our own history and before our eternal Lord. Providence had withdrawn its protection from us. Our Volk had fallen, plunging to a depth to which a Volk has rarely fallen before. In this difficult plight we have once again learned how to pray; we have learned to respect our Lord; we have regained our faith in the virtues of a Volk, and have endeavored to be better again."
    -- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Cologne (March 28, 1936)

I was going to try to resist the temptation, but then Trump was brought up...

3. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,590

Thank you Bleipriester

I realize you want to side against your own country but this is the exact point I was making. I probably should have posted those graphs but I just figure people would see the obvious.

"Source: Russia Ministry of Defense ... Russia counts sorties flown. The United States counts strikes on targets"

=======
    War on ISIS: Who's doing what?

4. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,351
    What has my country to do with that and what have simple facts to do with this?
    Simple fact is, that many sorties flown by the US didn´t strike the enemy and this is why the US counts the strikes and not the sorties.
    U.S. bombers hold fire on Islamic State targets amid ground intelligence blackout

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016