America's President Fails, No "America First" For Him

I'll see you folks tomorrow. Trading insults is not my idea of reasoned conversation. Donald Trump is just a bully and he just got handed his ass. It's not funny my friends, it's tragic for America.
Hopefully you'll bring some reasoned conversation....something that escapes you fascist LWNJs......

Did anyone else notice that the Japanese Prime Minister will be spending the weekend at Doniboi's golf club? earning Doniboi many thousands of dollars and creating more ethics problems for himself?

I gotta tell ya .... you guys are so simple-minded and easy to manipulate,it isn't even any fun.

Well your comments made me believe in reincarnation. No one can be that stupid in just one lifetime.

That's it? THAT is the best you got??

That's sad ....

Doniboi blinked first and every nation in the world noticed. Three weeks into his presidency the world can play him like a Stradivarius.

Did anyone else notice that the Japanese Prime Minister will be spending the weekend at Doniboi's golf club? earning Doniboi many thousands of dollars and creating more ethics problems for himself?
How many times did obie play on his golf courses? If he was allowed.

Obama didn't profit from playing on his own course. Pretty shameful what he's doing on top of embarrassing America to the rest of the world.
Why would that be embarrassing? He has nice courses.

Forum List

Back