America's own Sheriff Joe for President Trump.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
America's best loved sheriff picked the right guy for president.
with almost andy griffith like modesty, Joe wants the successful businessman to replace the president we have now. he wasn't impressed at all with hillary, bernie, or the third guy either.

everyone loves sheriff Joe, he is awesome on immigration.

Albia, Iowa (CNN)
Arizona's tough-talking "Sheriff Joe" Arpaio endorsed Donald Trump for president on Tuesday, lending his support as an outspoken opponent of illegal immigration to the GOP front-runner six days before Iowa's caucuses.

"Donald Trump is a leader. He produces results and is ready to get tough in order to protect American jobs and families," Arpaio said in a statement released by Trump's campaign Tuesday afternoon. "I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration. I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border."

[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]Arizona's 'Sheriff Joe' Arpaio endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com[/FONT]

Joe Duh Hoe is for Drumpf?

What?

We s'posed be all surprised and shit?

My question is, does this mean Arpaio and Trump are finally gonna show us all that prooof they have that Obama was born in Kenya?

Hmmm?

Oh yeah, and does our resident genius dorko aka DarkFury know about this?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

More proof that they are exclusively competing for the crazy vote. Fortunately, there just aren't enough crazies to elect a president.

Forum List

Back