America's Enemies WITHOUT & WITHIN

Zonya-Bologna,

Whatever that ejaculation of yours was about. I'm sure it is bullshit, or some such. :eusa_hand:

The level of your education is just astounding. You really, really schooled me here and I thank you for raising IQ points for all here!

Hmmmmm......Zonya-Bologna playing Rudolph Hess ?????

Or, am I being too arcane ?????

You had me at "Zonya-Bologna"...seriously. I honestly felt as though I was in the fifth grade again. Thanks for the memories...:cool:

They spew hate on anyone who disagrees with them and loudly proclaim they are the ONLY REAL Americans.

They are the ones keeping this country divided.
They are frustrated, paranoid reactionaries who would sooner reach for a gun than a textbook.
....At least, they TALK-that way.

The Republican Party's crawlin'-with-'em....... :rolleyes:

rush_limbaugh_draft_dodger.jpg

I love gautamas threads just to see the names he comes up with to call people. Best poster on this site! Oh and the cutest one too....thanks again for last weekend, I hope you're not limping anymore, sorry about that.

America's EXTERNAL ENEMY, some of whom reside in America, are ISLAMOFASCISTS.

By far the most pernicious and dangerous enemy of America is the ENEMY WITHIN. And these are the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids.

Those who do not recognize this have their heads up their arse.

Not only America but also the entirely Christian World have only one enemy, without and within: Islam, Islam, Islam!

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Forum List

Back