America's Enemies WITHOUT & WITHIN

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
America's EXTERNAL ENEMY, some of whom reside in America, are ISLAMOFASCISTS.

By far the most pernicious and dangerous enemy of America is the ENEMY WITHIN. And these are the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids.

Those who do not recognize this have their heads up their arse.

Last edited:
  • Banned

WetbackToroShit, the last frame with the antelope and the cheetas isn't clear. Did the cheetas finally decide to munch on the helpless antelope ?

Last edited:
  • Banned

WetbackToroShit, the last frame with the doe and the leopards isn't clear. Did the leopards finally decide to munch on the helpless doe ?

Yes gaytrauma. That's what makes it funny.

Hey, I thought you had me on Ignore!

Forgot.....after all, you are not important enough to be someone one should remember about.

BTW, did you see the thread entitled "DETRIOT" and the Youtube involved ?

A POS like you would probably enjoy it.

Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids are probably having multiple orgasms watching their agenda's handiwork.

I'm not a liberal gaytrauma, except maybe on a few social issues. In fact, I've been a member of conservative parties in multiple countries. I just like to call out retarded morons such as yourself.

By far the most pernicious and dangerous enemy of America is the ENEMY WITHIN. And these are the Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids.

Levin idiot much?

• Banned

Levin idiot much?

Zonya-Bologna,

Whatever that ejaculation of yours was about. I'm sure it is bullshit, or some such. :eusa_hand:

Levin idiot much?

Zonya-Bologna,

Whatever that ejaculation of yours was about. I'm sure it is bullshit, or some such. :eusa_hand:

The level of your education is just astounding. You really, really schooled me here and I thank you for raising IQ points for all here!

Levin idiot much?

Zonya-Bologna,

The level of your education is just astounding. You really, really schooled me here and I thank you for raising IQ points for all here!

Hmmmmm......Zonya-Bologna playing Rudolph Hess ?????

Or, am I being too arcane ?????

Last edited:
I'm not a liberal gaytrauma, except maybe on a few social issues. In fact, I've been a member of conservative parties in multiple countries. I just like to call out retarded morons such as yourself.

WetbackToroShit,

Don't fancy yourself as being anything else than a punk.

Appropriately, a punk that thinks Steppenshit provides good music.

Start exposing Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids if you want to start serving TRUTH and REALITY. That's the road to being a mensch.

Last edited:
guatama, Klan much?

Tailspin, You are a delusional fool.

One doesn't have to be a Klansman to hate the ENEMIES of America.

But, then a mentally defective twit wouldn't understand that "subtlety".

Maybe it's time to disinter Joe McCarthy, or at least his playbook (ask Michelle Bachmann) and investigate all these "enemies". Seems losing elections is a bad thing for the reactionaries and playing by those rules doesn't always result in the way they see things.

Why, oh why are there so many vocal idiots who revel in this level of stupidity? Someone here, and I wish I could remember who is is so I can rep them for it, compared watching the stupidity of reactionaries to an Amish family in Circuit City. Slack jawed amazement that this sort of thing exists.

A careful read of the OP's responses shows clearly that he is not interested in dialog, but would rather have his version of reality serve as a point of departure for those who agree with him. It's sad, really, to think that with this stunning lack of insight, this door stop thinks he loves America! What is it you love about America? It certainly isn't Americans.

They spew hate on anyone who disagrees with them and loudly proclaim they are the ONLY REAL Americans.

They are the ones keeping this country divided.

They spew hate on anyone who disagrees with them and loudly proclaim they are the ONLY REAL Americans.

They are the ones keeping this country divided.
They are frustrated, paranoid reactionaries who would sooner reach for a gun than a textbook. Their level of thinking is not a popular one, yet they can reach other paranoids and spread their message of divisiveness through message boards like this and eventually Tea Parties.

I love this stuff! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It shows so well to any Independents.

Maybe it's time to disinter Joe McCarthy, or at least his playbook (ask Michelle Bachmann) and investigate all these "enemies". Seems losing elections is a bad thing for the reactionaries and playing by those rules doesn't always result in the way they see things.

Why, oh why are there so many vocal idiots who revel in this level of stupidity? Someone here, and I wish I could remember who is is so I can rep them for it, compared watching the stupidity of reactionaries to an Amish family in Circuit City. Slack jawed amazement that this sort of thing exists.

A careful read of the OP's responses shows clearly that he is not interested in dialog, but would rather have his version of reality serve as a point of departure for those who agree with him. It's sad, really, to think that with this stunning lack of insight, this door stop thinks he loves America! What is it you love about America? It certainly isn't Americans.

Very very true.

Forum List

Back