America's biggest newspapers slam gop

:lmao:

Neither, both, all of the above...

What the fuck difference does the source make when it's video of The Speaker speaking?
:dunno:

Hmmm, let's ask George Zimmerman if the source matters? Particularly if it's MSDNC, who tend to doctor audio and video to meet the objectives of the party.

John Boehner Statement On Government Shutdown 2013 - YouTube
Listen closely to the FIRST question by reporters and his answer.

I have video streams blocked, but that doesn't alter my point that the media in this nation is so corrupt that we may as well just go to the DNC website and get it unfiltered.

People who depend on the world according to Huffington are the typical low information boobs that the democrat party needs to survive. Even according to Huffington's "research" it seems that the major newspapers are close to evenly split. It's rare for republicans to get a fair shake in the mainstream press but it seems the Wall Street journal says "we support the republican effort". The Chicago Trib "Democrats and republicans". The NY Post "Washington is backwards and republicans don't have the votes in the senate. The rest of the editorial rabble including the NY and LA Times and the rest of the rabble offer typical left wing mantra that sounds more and more like the 30's Nazis blaming the Jews.
Feel free to ignore it. Millions of people who receive those papers probably will not.

And are we suppose to care about this?

like this is something new?

most of the media is just a lapdog for the DNC as it is

they'll still be able to get on their knees for Obama, heck the shutdown will give them time to heal their knees

Exactly.
===========
the OP thinks that if he makes his posts in a larger fonts that will make them more intelligent.

No. Not until he makes them all in RED :D

It's like we're supposed to be too stupid to recognize it..

I doubt if you will understand this but I put my posts in a larger font because it is easier to read. If you do not like that please feel free to ignore my posts as I will probably ignore yours.

No, it is NOT.
It actually makes one skip the entire post, as making ones fonts bigger is immature and childish.
Hummmm.... Go ahead and skip my posts. I will be crushed and deeply hurt but I will just have to learn to bear up and suffer the pain! <sigh>
Now, one final note, what is immature and childish is resorting to name calling. Based on the posts of yours that I have read it is pretty much what I expected from you.
I just had this great thought. Maybe if I make my font even larger it would guarantee you passing over them. Hummmmm ....

I am skipping your posts.

Not that I am missing much, though - just one more of the ignorant leftard camp who parrots the talking points from the LSM :D

Another article linked at the site above ^

WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, there are now more than 17 Republicans who say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached, giving the House the votes it needs to pass a clean funding bill.

All 200 Democrats would need to stick together and team up with those Republicans to pass the bill, but House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) would have to be willing to put it to a vote, which so far he has given no indication he will do. But if he does, the votes appear to be there. The Senate would pass the bill in no time, sending it to be signed by President Barack Obama and ending the shutdown.

House Now Has The Votes To End Government Shutdown, But It Won't

Bold position for some forward-thinking republicans. Too bad that their fearless leader is a stupid, stubborn, selfish, son-of-a-bitch.

Huffington Post is reporting this bullshit? Where's the list of names? I don't have time to link to the website.

Let's see the names of the 17.

WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, there are now more than 17 Republicans who say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached, giving the House the votes it needs to pass a clean funding bill.

All 200 Democrats would need to stick together and team up with those Republicans to pass the bill, but House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) would have to be willing to put it to a vote, which so far he has given no indication he will do. But if he does, the votes appear to be there. The Senate would pass the bill in no time, sending it to be signed by President Barack Obama and ending the shutdown.

Bold position for some forward-thinking republicans. Too bad that their fearless leader is a stupid, stubborn, selfish, son-of-a-bitch.

Huffington Post is reporting this bullshit? Where's the list of names? I don't have time to link to the website.

they do not have the names. there are only 2 known - king from NY and one from PA who were kind of "revolting", but nobody ever named the other mysterious 17.

Stephanie, you may dismiss the story all you wish. You can tap dance around it till your hearts content. But, the facts still remain that 10 of the largest papers in the US are blaming the shut down of the government on the gop. Any way you want to try to play it does not change the fact that a huge number of Americans are being told your party is to blame. You were told this would happen and that trying to hold the government hostage would end badly for the gop. Now, you have two choices: 1) You can accept the reality of the situation and acknowledge that the ACA is the law or 2) you can climb back into your bubble and pretend your party can do no wrong. (I'm betting you pick #2. republicans have never been very good at accepting reality. If they were good at it they wouldn't be republicans.)

the REALITY is the Dear leaders approvals were in the shitter and I think the reality will be people will get to see just how vindictive a President and the Democrat party are

but you can dance in the streets over some newspapers if you like
Sour grapes does not become you.

and being a stooge for a party and government doesn't become any of you
but, a lot of you don't seem to care and have no shame being one

And are we suppose to care about this?

like this is something new?

most of the media is just a lapdog for the DNC as it is

they'll still be able to get on their knees for Obama, heck the shutdown will give them time to heal their knees
Stephanie, you may dismiss the story all you wish. You can tap dance around it till your hearts content. But, the facts still remain that 10 of the largest papers in the US are blaming the shut down of the government on the gop. Any way you want to try to play it does not change the fact that a huge number of Americans are being told your party is to blame. You were told this would happen and that trying to hold the government hostage would end badly for the gop. Now, you have two choices: 1) You can accept the reality of the situation and acknowledge that the ACA is the law or 2) you can climb back into your bubble and pretend your party can do no wrong. (I'm betting you pick #2. republicans have never been very good at accepting reality. If they were good at it they wouldn't be republicans.)

the REALITY is the Dear leaders approvals were in the shitter and I think the reality will be people will get to see just how vindictive a President and the Democrat party are

Actually Obama isn't the only one in Washington who's approval rating are in the shitter.
The Dems, the GOP and particularly the Tea Party all have minus approval ratings.
It's a shame that Washington is so fucked up but on the upside at least people are paying attention.
Congress, tea party hit all-time low in CNN polling
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/politics/cnn-poll-congress-approval/index.html
Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low
http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/tea-party-support-dwindles-near-record-low.aspx]
And then there's http://www.pollingreport.com/politics.htm

Last edited:

That's pretty fucking lazy for an independent, individualistic, All-American Patriot.

Here's your link: Here's A Tally Of Which House Republicans Are Ready To Fund The Government, No Strings Attached

17 names and sources of the confirmation, just like these:
Rep. Pat Meehan (R-Pa.): "At this point, I believe it's time for the House to vote for a clean, short-term funding bill to bring the Senate to the table and negotiate a responsible compromise." [Press Release, 10/1/13]

Rep. Scott Rigell (R-Va.): #Time for a clean [continuing resolution]. [Official Twitter, 10/1/13]

Rep. Jon Runyan (R-N.J.): "Enough is enough. Put a clean [continuing resolution] on the floor and let's get on with the business we were sent to do." [Burlington County Times, 10/1/13]

Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.): A Fitzpatrick aide tells the Philadelphia Inquirer the congressman would support a clean funding bill if it came up for a vote. [Philadelphia Inquirer, 10/1/13]

(Emphasis mine on the statement from the Gentleman from 'Jersey)

they do not have the names. there are only 2 known - king from NY and one from PA who were kind of "revolting", but nobody ever named the other mysterious 17.

Scroll back up one. ^^

No surprise with this one:
Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-Minn.): A local news anchor in Minnesota tweeted that Paulsen told him he would vote for a clean resolution if given the chance. [Blake McCoy Tweet, 10/1/13]
I have voted for Paulsen each time he has run. He's a good moderate Republican and only moderate Republicans carry this Congressional District and that has happened ever since I moved to Minnesota 14 years ago.:clap: Nobody to the right or left of Paulsen would ever win in my district.

Last edited:
:lmao:

Neither, both, all of the above...

What the fuck difference does the source make when it's video of The Speaker speaking?
:dunno:

Hmmm, let's ask George Zimmerman if the source matters? Particularly if it's MSDNC, who tend to doctor audio and video to meet the objectives of the party.

John Boehner Statement On Government Shutdown 2013 - YouTube
Listen closely to the FIRST question by reporters and his answer.

I have video streams blocked, but that doesn't alter my point that the media in this nation is so corrupt that we may as well just go to the DNC website and get it unfiltered.

Do you realize how close that sounds to whining like a little girl?

If you have a source showing John saying something different, I'm all ears, Bro'.

It is interesting to note that 10 of "America's Biggest Newspapers Slam The GOP Over Shutdown." This is the title of an article in Huffington. Taking a look at the names of the papers mentioned in the articles you will note that several of them are strongly right wing. An excellent example would be the Wall Street Journal.
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
New York Times
Washington Post
Chicago Tribune
LA Times
Chicago Sun-Times
New York Daily News
New York Post
Denver Post
When even right wing newspaper condemn your actions it is time to re-evaluate your stand. The problem is the tea party people responsible for this farce are incapable of re-evaluating ANYTHING.

America's Biggest Newspapers Slam The GOP Over Shutdown

To a point, I understand Tea Party members wanting to cut spending. The problem is they are going about it all in the wrong way. They would cut their mother's wrist if they thought it would reduce the size of government. They do not realize that some spending is necessary, even when they don't like it. And last of all, they are dangerous because they are preventing their own party from actually trying to help govern, because they have this fanatical belief that they can govern from a minority position.

I'm happy that some Republicans are not morons, but it is not forward thinking to govern and to do your job! That should be a given!

Gotta take what a Monkey can get in this economy, eh Bro'?

Actually Obama isn't the only one in Washington who's approval rating are in the shitter.
The Dems, the GOP and particularly the Tea Party all have minus approval ratings.
It's a shame that Washington is so fucked up but on the upside at least people are paying attention.
Congress, tea party hit all-time low in CNN polling
Congress, tea party hit all-time low in CNN polling - CNN.com
Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low
]Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low
And then there's Politics

Yet Congress has a 90% retention rate. Hmmmm, that's just fucked up.

Forum List

Back