Americans Will Flock Into $5,000 Gold and $500 Silver

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Just in case someone may watch this video I'll post it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8fV8n_UBM&feature=g-vrec&context=G2f81119RVAAAAAAAAAg]Americans Will Flock Into $5,000 Gold and $500 Silver - YouTube[/ame]

I stopped at 2:25 because it became intolerable. My kingdom for someone who understands inflation!

I stopped at 2:25 because it became intolerable. My kingdom for someone who understands inflation!

I agree.

I guess you'll hate this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejjie26Xjs8&hd=1]U.S. Government Lying About Inflation and Jobs Market - YouTube[/ame]

Eghhh. I had to laugh when I got up to the bit on bond yields skyrocketing.

I agree.

I guess you'll hate this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejjie26Xjs8&hd=1]U.S. Government Lying About Inflation and Jobs Market - YouTube[/ame]

Sure got it. I guess you agree with obama economical polices.

Last edited:

Not especially.
Not especially? Might as well be. or is it that he hasn't done enough to wreck the economy?

Well I side with the market monetarists. All this shit is a Federal Reserve blunder. They let NGDP fall far below trend. Fiscal stimulus is a waste of time and resources (especially if it'll be offset by Fed tightening). The best thing Obama could do is give the Fed an NGDP level target and hold them accountable for deviating from it.

Well I side with the market monetarists. All this shit is a Federal Reserve blunder. They let NGDP fall far below trend. Fiscal stimulus is a waste of time and resources (especially if it'll be offset by Fed tightening). The best thing Obama could do is give the Fed an NGDP level target and hold them accountable for deviating from it.

that would never happen though. I partially agree with your stance, and partially disagree with MMs.

Not especially.

And here we see a kind of problem that haunts this place.

To a partisan, any disagreement with their clueless POV MUST mean that you are FOR THE OTHER SIDE.

Jesus k-rist! some of you people have blinders on that truly make you look stupid.

One can disagree on a point made without therefore being a Republocan or Democrat.

I know this must confuse some of you terribly.

The world is NOT BINARY, you fools!

Not especially.

And here we see a kind of problem that haunts this place.

To a partisan, any disagreement with their clueless POV MUST mean that you are FOR THE OTHER SIDE.

Jesus k-rist! some of you people have blinders on that truly make you look stupid.

One can disagree on a point made without therefore being a Republocan or Democrat.

I know this must confuse some of you terribly.

The world is NOT BINARY, you fools!
I'm not partisan because both sides have screwed America but to say the video's I presented are inaccurate are suspicious on his part that's why I asked what I did.

Forum List

Back