Americans who hate Mexicans and hide behind bullshit arguments.

LMAO!

Good to know I am now a part of the tea patty :lol: And considering you listed my profile, do you really think the pic fits the tea party profile?

Sorry idiot you couldn't be more wrong.

And for the record my post you neg rept'ed me for had nothing to do with hating mexicans or racism.

you're deluded as well as an idiot.

LMAO!

Good to know I am now a part of the tea patty :lol: And considering you listed my profile, do you really think the pic fits the tea party profile?

Sorry idiot you couldn't be more wrong.

And for the record my post you neg rept'ed me for had nothing to do with hating mexicans or racism.

you're deluded as well as an idiot.

Then I guess the old saying "it takes one to know one" works for you dear.

Americans have every right to feel hatred towards a people that have little to no respect for our nation. A people that break our laws and spit and use us like a wet paper bag. If it was not for that bastard Kennedy and his change of immigration laws we wouldn't even be having this discusion as we would be a nation that is 90 percent white like it was for most of this nations history. What is so wrong with having a white nations? I feel that people that think that this nation shouldn't be a majority white nation are every bit as racist and hateful then the case I'm making. So don't give me that bull shit. You think it is good for a people that live in shit, but choose to run out of that shit hole that they made for them selfs. You really think they care about bettering them selfs or doing anything that might help their new advance country(USA), hell NO. It will just drive our living standards to the ground and turn us into central America. Do you went that for your children, I don't think so, but you will call me hateful anyways. Guess what, LIFE IS HATEFUL. Reality is hard and painful and wars get fought all the time to have gotten to the point to have the peace we enjoy within europe and the USA today. But your slowly throwing it away. Like all that blood of all those souls that fought for it don't mean shit to you fucking white hating bastards. Make no mistake about it you people only target white people to drive us into a guilt mindset so you can go forward in our extinction and elimination from earth. Blacks get Africa, Central Americans, Hispanics get central America, Asians Asia. But whites have to die in your eyes.

It shows as these people have little respect for our system of government or little respect for anything. They come here in lower the standard of living every where they go and cause crime, rape, murder. These are not a people that care to live in peace, but a people constantly at war with each other and don't really give a damn to become a advance first world people, just look at Mexico and most of central America for your clue.

Go to any other non-white country including mexico and you will find a nation that enforces their laws. But we Americans and europeans have to stick it up our fucking ass I guess. It is not me that is racist, but people that don't give a damn about fairness and won't include whites into it. Evenso whites are the ones that made the idea to improve your peoples lifes and living standards.

Of course I'm going to be called a racist hater and piece of shit. But I don't give a damn. It needs to be said. Remember this is still a free country and a person can hate if he chooses. In the future that might not be so as the people invading don't hold our values.

Americans have every right to feel hatred towards a people that have little to no respect for our nation. A people that break our laws and spit and use us like a wet paper bag. If it was not for that bastard Kennedy and his change of immigration laws we wouldn't even be having this discusion as we would be a nation that is 90 percent white like it was for most of this nations history. What is so wrong with having a white nations? I feel that people that think that this nation shouldn't be a majority white nation are every bit as racist and hateful then the case I'm making. So don't give me that bull shit. You think it is good for a people that live in shit, but choose to run out of that shit hole that they made for them selfs. You really think they care about bettering them selfs or doing anything that might help their new advance country(USA), hell NO. It will just drive our living standards to the ground and turn us into central America. Do you went that for your children, I don't think so, but you will call me hateful anyways. Guess what, LIFE IS HATEFUL. Reality is hard and painful and wars get fought all the time to have gotten to the point to have the peace we enjoy within europe and the USA today. But your slowly throwing it away. Like all that blood of all those souls that fought for it don't mean shit to you fucking white hating bastards. Make no mistake about it you people only target white people to drive us into a guilt mindset so you can go forward in our extinction and elimination from earth. Blacks get Africa, Central Americans, Hispanics get central America, Asians Asia. But whites have to die in your eyes.

It shows as these people have little respect for our system of government or little respect for anything. They come here in lower the standard of living every where they go and cause crime, rape, murder. These are not a people that care to live in peace, but a people constantly at war with each other and don't really give a damn to become a advance first world people, just look at Mexico and most of central America for your clue.

Go to any other non-white country including mexico and you will find a nation that enforces their laws. But we Americans and europeans have to stick it up our fucking ass I guess. It is not me that is racist, but people that don't give a damn about fairness and won't include whites into it. Evenso whites are the ones that made the idea to improve your peoples lifes and living standards.

Of course I'm going to be called a racist hater and piece of shit. But I don't give a damn. It needs to be said. Remember this is still a free country and a person can hate if he chooses. In the future that might not be so as the people invading don't hold our values.

Americans, like Mexicans, and like every other damned country, are a nation of individuals. As far as I am aware, I did not give you the right to speak on my behalf. SOME Mexicans break our laws.... them, I disapprove of but do not 'hate'. The rest of them are completely fine as far as I am concerned.

Perhaps if everyone stopped ranting hysterically about 'racism' and bothered to just go with the facts, we could find a way to deal with it.... but no.... let's all scream like 2 year olds having a temper tantrum... it may not solve anything but it's much better to score points than find solutions.

Perhaps if everyone stopped ranting hysterically about 'racism' and bothered to just go with the facts, we could find a way to deal with it.... but no.... let's all scream like 2 year olds having a temper tantrum... it may not solve anything but it's much better to score points than find solutions.

hard to do when racists are cheering on the shooting death of 15 year old human smugglers.

efforts to securing the border will never get the full support they need as long as the racists and haters who celebrate the death of young Mexicans are the face of the effort.

Dante, man a post. Seriously bro, sign up for the national guard or border patrol and go down there and let them throw rocks at you and shit and see if you don't shoot one of the bastards.

PS - I'd shoot a white man to if a bunch of them were throwing rocks at me trying to injure me .

Last edited:
Are people really 'celebrating' the death of this young punk? Maybe a very small minority, but you'll always have a few people like that. There is a strong sense of frustration amongst Americans with the impotency of our government in dealing with this problem.

I personally think he was a troublemaker who was hanging with the wrong crowd of punks, was foolish, and in the wrong place at the wrong time. This happens to punks everyday all across America and the world. It's sad. The young usually feel invulnerable and and can more often misjudge the gravity of situations. I'm sure he's been fed a line of bull from his compatriots as to how racist and oppressive the U.S. is in denying Mexicans free access to our country. The whole community supports this attitude and sense of entitlement. His smart ass, cocky, full of it buddies no doubt encouraged his foolish act of bravado. This is nothing new under the sun. Young men have been doing stupid things (probably under the influence no doubt) since time began.

Are people really 'celebrating' the death of this young punk? Maybe a very small minority, but you'll always have a few people like that. There is a strong sense of frustration amongst Americans with the impotency of our government in dealing with this problem.

I personally think he was a troublemaker who was hanging with the wrong crowd of punks, was foolish, and in the wrong place at the wrong time. This happens to punks everyday all across America and the world. It's sad. The young usually feel invulnerable and and can more often misjudge the gravity of situations. I'm sure he's been fed a line of bull from his compatriots as to how racist and oppressive the U.S. is in denying Mexicans free access to our country. The whole community supports this attitude and sense of entitlement. His smart ass, cocky, full of it buddies no doubt encouraged his foolish act of bravado. This is nothing new under the sun. Young men have been doing stupid things (probably under the influence no doubt) since time began.

This is just Dainty thinking he's being clever by using the lowest card in the political point scoring deck. 'Racist' to anyone who dares disagree with his 'mighty intellect'.

This is just Dainty thinking he's being clever by using the lowest card in the political point scoring deck. 'Racist' to anyone who dares disagree with his 'mighty intellect'.

The racist card is so overused at this point, does it even have any impact at all? :eusa_eh:

The racist card is so overused at this point, does it even have any impact at all? :eusa_eh:

Nope. All they manage to achieve is to demean racism.... that seems like a very high price to pay for a cheap partisan point, but each to their own.

I don't hate Mexicans. I hate illegal Mexican aliens who sneak into this country illegally and think they have the right to be here. I also hate people like you who coddle them. This kid that got himself shot was a known criminal and he had been deported many times. He got exactly what he deserved. I hope this sends a very loud and clear message to all of Mexico. Oh yeah - I'm not a member of the Tea Party crowd so don't lump me in with them. However, I do support many of the things they believe in.

Going after those who applaud the shooting death of a 16 year old for minor criminal offenses is not coddling illegals.

It isn't hateful to say somebody who breaks immigration laws deserves to be shot dead?

okay

People who throw things at cops get fucking shot. It happens in the US every day.

Human traffickers who throw things at cops are suicidal.

So why on earth do you make a thread about other threads?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Just go and argue in THOSE threads.

It's a thread about hate, not about threads. It's a good thing you're just a loser control freak stuck on a message board 24/7. In real life your presence would most likely fuck up anything you come in contact with. :eek:

It's about threads or you wouldn't have listed the thread and provided links to posts within the thread.

In real life my presence would undoubtedly fuck you up. But as far as the general public goes, I use my powers for good and not evil.

Dante, man a post. Seriously bro, sign up for the national guard or border patrol and go down there and let them throw rocks at you and shit and see if you don't shoot one of the bastards.

PS - I'd shoot a white man to if a bunch of them were throwing rocks at me trying to injure me .

I would if I could. They don't take wheel chair bound 70 year olds.

I've been in bad situations and never had to shoot a rock thrower.

Are people really 'celebrating' the death of this young punk?...

Yes they are and they are the loudest. They become the face of the immigration fence battle. It sucks, but until the right, the left, cons and progressives learn to distance themselves from the fringe groups...

I will give the Democrats credit, they never embraced Code Pink or the anti-war nuts like the GOP embraces the right wing fringe groups.

Yes they are and they are the loudest. They become the face of the immigration fence battle. It sucks, but until the right, the left, cons and progressives learn to distance themselves from the fringe groups...

I will give the Democrats credit, they never embraced Code Pink or the anti-war nuts like the GOP embraces the right wing fringe groups.

3959405669_065de44610.jpg

The word hate is not in my vocabulary - the words disgusted, tired, fed up, disappointed, and a few others are.......

3959405669_065de44610.jpg

Yeah, one nut and he has no support from any Democrat.

get a life loser

Forum List

Back