Americans discover the uniparty....flashback

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2020
Americans discover the uniparty

From Twitter: The greatest trick the political establishment ever played on the American people was convincing us that there are two parties, each with diametrically opposing viewpoints.
I'm not sure I'd even place it in the top ten, myself. Nevertheless, it is good to see that in the bipartisan opposition to President Trump, the average American is now beginning to recognize what was generally regarded as a strange and radical position back in 2004. And you may find the bolded sentence to be interesting in light of current events.

Remember
A failure to remember the lessons of the past is the great weakness of the voting populace and is exploited by the bifactional ruling party every four years. The present election is always the election at which everything is uniquely at stake; the idea that the global jihad was the deadliest threat to ever face America would have been rightly laughed at by those voters worried about an aggressive Soviet Union in 1980. The hysterical Three Monkeys who now warn of the lethal dangers of a Kerry presidency - as if the nation didn't already recently survive two terms of a soulless ambition seeker with an annoyingly leftist wife - forget how they swore up and down that keeping Gore out of office was the most important vote anyone would ever make.

Keep reading at

Forum List

Back