Americans Are Too Compassionate For A Universal Basic Income

I'm onboard if the Universal Basic Income eliminates any and all other forms of social nonsense (Social Security, SNAP, Subsidized housing, Medicare & Medicaid, etc.). Which means the UBI includes a law that says if all of the liberals out there decide to spend their stipend on drugs and alcohol - then the government is forced to leave them to die in the streets if necessary. Charities can assist them of course - but not government. Otherwise the entire concept is nonsense.

Money for All

The quickest way to kill a country is to put everyone on the dole.
Well sadly....everyone is already on the dole (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP). Until we can undo all of those unconstitutional nightmares - I'm willing to look at alternatives. None of those have worked at all. All of those programs are bankrupt and poverty has rapidly expanded under all of this idiot liberalism.

Strange

Wasn't poverty at its largest percentage before the Industrial revolution?

Now a days, poverty is a lot more comfortable. As long as people can meet basic nutrient and health needs, I don't think poverty is too much of a problem.

The next problem is social standing and how to change it as an individual.

I'm onboard if the Universal Basic Income eliminates any and all other forms of social nonsense (Social Security, SNAP, Subsidized housing, Medicare & Medicaid, etc.). Which means the UBI includes a law that says if all of the liberals out there decide to spend their stipend on drugs and alcohol - then the government is forced to leave them to die in the streets if necessary. Charities can assist them of course - but not government. Otherwise the entire concept is nonsense.

Money for All

That is never going to happen. All leftist programs are additive.

Forum List

Back