Obama budgets $17,613 for every new illegal minor, more than Social Security retirees get

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I've said it for nearly 8 years and I've been right the entire time: this is no accident. This is not by mistake. This is designed to collapse the United States. It's vintage "Cloward & Piven" - the strategy taught at Columbia University while Barack Obama was a student there. You spend the country $19 trillion into debt. If that's not enough to collapse the nation, you implement regulations which destroy jobs (like "green" regulations destroying the entire coal industry). If that's still not enough, import millions and millions and millions of illegal aliens and then pay for their every need and desire.

Obama budgets $17,613 for every new illegal minor. That's more than Social Security retirees get.

I've said it for nearly 8 years and I've been right the entire time: this is no accident. This is not by mistake. This is designed to collapse the United States. It's vintage "Cloward & Piven" - the strategy taught at Columbia University while Barack Obama was a student there. You spend the country $19 trillion into debt. If that's not enough to collapse the nation, you implement regulations which destroy jobs (like "green" regulations destroying the entire coal industry). If that's still not enough, import millions and millions and millions of illegal aliens and then pay for their every need and desire.

Obama budgets $17,613 for every new illegal minor. That's more than Social Security retirees get.

That as well as watering down our nationalism.

They come thru Mexico, they could stop it. They don't stop theirs or others. 30 years too late, but time to strike back hard.

Forum List

Back