American traitors of California move forward with Sanctuary State bill

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Have I reminded you lately just how much I despise American liberals?
If they could, they would completely take away all borders and any rights of sovereinty.

Last-minute changes narrow California ‘sanctuary state’ immigration bill

SACRAMENTO — California’s so-called “sanctuary state” bill — introduced to prevent law enforcement officers from carrying out the president’s promised crackdown on illegal immigration — underwent key changes Monday, in the final week of the legislative session, after negotiations with Gov. Jerry Brown.

California "sanctuary state" bill gets amended

If they could, they would completely take away all borders and any rights of sovereinty.

SACRAMENTO — California’s so-called “sanctuary state” bill — introduced to prevent law enforcement officers from carrying out the president’s promised crackdown on illegal immigration — underwent key changes Monday, in the final week of the legislative session, after negotiations with Gov. Jerry Brown.

Golden state under Republican control.

Now people are dying because the streets are covered in human crap.

They wouldn't have all those anti-American legislators in California and some other areas in the country if they hadn't screwed over the voter rolls. Everyone of those SOB's that are pulling this subversive anti-American shit needs to be in jail.

Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

If Brown won't clean it up the feds need to. San Diego (138%)

This is another one that needs to be relieved of any duties in the U.S. Congress that may involve any national security issues. He thinks that he can ignore his real constituents in favor of illegals. Vargas sees illegal aliens as his constituents.

Juan C. Vargas
2012 election

In 2012 when Filner announced he would retire from Congress to run for Mayor of San Diego, Vargas endorsed him despite their history of bitter rivalry.[22] Vargas then ran for Filner's seat in the 51st district. In the open primary, he ranked first with 46% of the vote. Republican Michael Crimmins ranked second with 20%, Democratic State Senator Denise Moreno Ducheny came in third with 15%, and four other candidates received single digit percentages.[23] In November, he defeated Crimmins 71%–29%.[24][25]

Tenure
He was sworn in on January 3, 2013.

Committee assignments

Various red states passed over 200 laws that told city and state officials to ignore federal law regarding firearms the last 8 years.

Suck it up cons, orange-turd doesn't scare anyone. California drives the economy of the nation and it's economy is double the size of any other state. And we continue to send Texas millions of dollars to help them recover from hurricane Harvey.

We'll protect people from the wannabe orange-Goebbels.

California is the leader of America. The true traitors are republicans who seig heil to tRump and think nothing of it. There comes a time when the tolerant will become intolerant, and that time has come.
The Paradox of Tolerance

“The so-called paradox of freedom is the argument that freedom in the sense of absence of any constraining control must lead to very great restraint, since it makes the bully free to enslave the meek. The idea is, in a slightly different form, and with very different tendency, clearly expressed in Plato.
Karl R. Popper

California leads nothing and it's economy sucks. The trouble is the screwballs that live there don't understand and look anywhere for someone to blame.

Moonbeam%252520002.jpg

Of course not. Social Security is not federal money to the state, but funds to individuals that have paid into it. The funds they should not get would be those funds that go to the state.

What state do you live in?

Republicans suddenly against state's rights :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Supreme's reaffirmed immigration is the feds responsibility.
Unfortunately there are Dimocrat controlled cities and states that do not believe in our immigration laws, and seek to shield those who are here illegally. They are traitors.

What state do you live in?

No longer California. I live in Oregon, which is not much better.

Well I see the envious have made it well known that they wish they had it as good as we do in
Of course not. Social Security is not federal money to the state, but funds to individuals that have paid into it. The funds they should not get would be those funds that go to the state.
You mean the funds we the citizens of California pay in to support the welfare sates of the bible belt?

By the way, it passed. Fucking Dimocrats.

California passes "sanctuary state" bill

California Democrats approved a "sanctuary state" bill Saturday that would limit how local and state police can interact with federal immigration agents.

The bill is intended to bolster immigrant protections in the state that are already among the toughest in the nation.

It will now be considered by Gov. Jerry Brown, who announced his support after the top state Senate leader agreed to water down the bill and preserve authority for jail and prison officials to cooperate with immigration officers in many cases.

California passes "sanctuary state" bill - CBS News

Forum List

Back