American stupidity

Kingpin31

Jun 23, 2018
What would happen if I was running for president on the Democratic ticket and during a talk show interview,
I said this..

I will not spend one dime on any stimulus spending to repair the economy, until such time as the companies remove themselves from wall street trading, and the CEOs and Executives resign from the company, and sell their homes and give 100% of their assets, and the money from selling their home, to the IRS.

She asked me why... and I said...

Because Time and time and time again, we have bailed out the economy...

-FDR Bailed out the economy after it was left in shambles by Coolidge, and then by Hoover.
-Jimmy Carter Bailed out the economy after it was left in shambles by Gerald Ford.
-Bill Clinton bailed out the economy after it was left in shambles by Ronald Reagan.
-Obama Bailed bailed out the economy after was it was left in shambles by George Bush.

If AmeriTards are too stupid to Understand that Republicans are awful and always have been for the economy and therefore social stability...
I will not bail out the economy without serious changes made to the American Economy and Political social atmosphere.

Hypothetically speaking, if that ever happened, hopefully the board mods would move this threat to the troll ranch area.

I would also order the books that are used to learn business, reviewed.. and altered to prevent more bad leadership of businesses.
:)

Forum List

Back