American journalism is collapsing before our eyes

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Great article today in the Post and it's true. Not one person will ever believe a damn thing the media says. Everyone I know researches for him or herself in regard to truth because of the corruption this country's MEDIA WHORES wallow in.

Worth the read*

Our country is done for. Everything for what she used to stand for has been reduced to embarrassing levels. Straight out of the new world order and everyone thought that was a conspiracy too

-Geaux

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Great article today in the Post and it's true. Not one person will ever believe a damn thing the media says. Everyone I know researches for him or herself in regard to truth because of the corruption this country's MEDIA WHORES wallow in.

Worth the read*

Our country is done for. Everything for what she used to stand for has been reduced to embarrassing levels. Straight out of the new world order and everyone thought that was a conspiracy too

-Geaux

Sadly I agree with you. Our Founders said that should the day come when the majority cared more about free handouts over liberty, we were done.

The collapse of the media occurred in 2004 when Rupert Murdoch won the right to lie to the public in a Florida court. RWers and FOX management in particular were gleeful citing the First Amendment freedom to say whatever they wanted.

Personally I would very much like to see that ruling reversed as well as the Citizens United ruling.

Forum List

Back