American journalism has become a freight train for the state.

You're just mad that the media insists on reporting how corrupt The president is. He should probably quit giving them so much corruption to report.
Why weren't Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama fully investigated and held to account for their abuses of power and corruption? occupied
That's why so many people are mad and fed up. If you allow Democrats to get a free ride, don't be surprised if opponents get the same. If all the people scream to put Democrats in jail, they shouldn't be surprised at calls to impeach Trump. Remember what you ask for comes back to you!

Not only that. the party press lied to our face that there were "no scandals" in the most corrupt administration in history. The press basically said "America, you're fucking stupid and we will lie to your face, and you'll accept any lie we tell you."

You're just mad that the media insists on reporting how corrupt The president is. He should probably quit giving them so much corruption to report.
More mad idiots suck up shit they want to hear VS thinking.

Most recent example is the leftist media giving Trudeau a blackface pass and calling it "brownface" and trying to make his actions OK.

Suck up, son.
Don't call me son as if you have some sort of wisdom, you're the worst kind of idiot. You believe your own lies.

Dunno, you're a liar with evil intent; I'd say that makes you worse.
What is evil to person who loves a lying sack of shit like Trump?

HUAC was a democrat party operation under Truman. The House UnAmerican Activities Committee was formed to expose the communist infiltration into American society. The crooked media managed to blame the whole unfortunate era on a single republican senator, Joe McCarthy when Hollywood whined over having to blacklist their own. LBJ used a fake crisis to get the U.S. into Vietnam and then set the rules so that we could win every battle and lose the freaking war and he quit just when we needed leadership. The crooked media managed to blame the whole thing on Nixon. Two reporters brought the Nixon administration down over a 2nd rate burglary and "black bag operation" that was common in politics by using unverified information from an anonymous source allegedly deep in the Nixon administration and who remained unidentified until he died. The same reporters were uninterested when a high ranking member of the Clinton administration was found dead and a sex scandal derailed the administration.

Most recent example is the leftist media giving Trudeau a blackface pass and calling it "brownface" and trying to make his actions OK.

Suck up, son.
Don't call me son as if you have some sort of wisdom, you're the worst kind of idiot. You believe your own lies.
OK.

Fuck off, son.

Better?
If I was your son I would turn gay, get a black boyfriend and convert to Islam just for spite.
Something tells me you already are this way. All of which is fine.

Being a fucking idiot would still be your problem.

The free press was supposed to be a check and balance on government, instead they have become government's propaganda ministry.
I could see that during Obama's administration but certainly not under Trump's.

I view the downfall of American journalism as being caused due to the networks and cable making their news programs part of their entertainment departments. I used to watch CNN. Then they brought in to run the place the ratings wiz from NBC whose claim to fame was raising the ratings of The Today Show by featuring music concerts on Friday mornings. It's pretty sad, they cover politics by giving it the aspects of professional wrestling.

The free press was supposed to be a check and balance on government, instead they have become government's propaganda ministry.
I could see that during Obama's administration but certainly not under Trump's.

I view the downfall of American journalism as being caused due to the networks and cable making their news programs part of their entertainment departments. I used to watch CNN. Then they brought in to run the place the ratings wiz from NBC whose claim to fame was raising the ratings of The Today Show by featuring music concerts on Friday mornings. It's pretty sad, they cover politics by giving it the aspects of professional wrestling.

I used to enjoy reading the news, watching the news, PBS now its all complete BS.

Say Comrade, how did that whole "whistle blower" psuedo event work out for you Stalinists? Did you "get Trump?"

Hunter Biden’s Work in Ukraine Emerges as a Potential 2020 Scandal

shoot-self-in-foot.jpg
I'm not like you, if Biden is dirty then he needs to go away. I'm not going to waste one minute of my time trying to cover for a greasy turd of a crook like you do withTrump

Biden, Kerry, and Obama are dirty. But the real story is how the filthy fascist press has ACTIVELY HIDDEN the corruption for over a decade.

Say Comrade, how did that whole "whistle blower" psuedo event work out for you Stalinists? Did you "get Trump?"

Hunter Biden’s Work in Ukraine Emerges as a Potential 2020 Scandal

shoot-self-in-foot.jpg
I'm not like you, if Biden is dirty then he needs to go away. I'm not going to waste one minute of my time trying to cover for a greasy turd of a crook like you do withTrump

Biden, Kerry, and Obama are dirty. But the real story is how the filthy fascist press has ACTIVELY HIDDEN the corruption for over a decade.

There's no mystery here, all these government clowns are out for one thing and that's money. These hacks, these losers the liberal media helps them land high level government jobs and presto like magic they become millionaires.

No.....what's happening is the media has been caught time after time making up shit over and over and they're losing their credibility.
The only people who buy into their stream of excrement that passes as investigative reporting is folks that have an agenda or folks that don't want to hear the truth anymore as long as it doesn't support their fragile belief systems.

Most of your media is filled with fairies (homosexuals) who are paid big money to lie to us....or are either married or related to Democrats.

...We don't have a free press. The media is tightly managed by the deep state and the radical internationist left.
The Left manages Fox News, the Christian Network, Breitbart, Blaze and other such rags? Well waddya know... ya learns sumfin new every day!

Fox is pretty far left.

Breitbart is about the only legitimate source of journalism in America. But notice how scumbag pigs like you attack.

So, one news organization did an investigation on the detention of migrant children in cages in 2014. Another psuedo news organization spiked the story because they wanted to protect the administration they served. 4 years later they took the same story, lied that it was current so they could attack the current administration.

Yet America is supposed view the psuedo news of the antisemitic NY Times as legitimate and call Breitbart a "rag?"

Are you fucking kidding?

Suck up, son.

Far better than those who worship corrupt piles of shit like Obamugabe. The fucker interfered in the 2016 election, but you don't mind.

I suppose you think Trump should get them under control like Putin?

Adults are talking nitwit, go outside and play.
Some adults. You all sound like the dementia ward at the nursing home.

You've lost. When you are reduced to this level of ad hom, you have nothing to say.

Suck up, son.

Trump is still more transparent than Hillary and Obama combined. Trump at worst is a fearless troll. A bragging blowhard. But the Democrats will abuse their monopoly on legal judicial party and media power to do worse. GOP at worse let the military go unchecked while Libertarians and Constitutionalists object based on Constitutional arguments. But when Dems violate Constitutional limits they won't rise up against their own. Example: Bush was contested by both parties and backed down where those objections were heard. Obama finagled Justice Roberts to rewrite his ruling and the ACA as a tax, and only the right-wing objected to corporate insurance payoffs later ruled unconstitutional while leftwing objectors remained silent or silenced by their own parties and the media. That's the difference. The liberals depend on right-wing to check against abusive overreaches of govt or it doesn't get done. Both left and right have a better chance when both object together. And Trump responds better to objections on both sides while Obama and Clinton override objections once they have free license by the left to push their party agenda without limits they don't believe in enforcing. This it becomes one-sided when liberals push things like ACA without checks or limits because they don't believe in or respect Constitutional limits on govt.

Forum List

Back