American influence crumbling

I think anyone that has ever shopped at walmart is responsible for the dimming of the influence america once held. It is selfish traitors that leap over dollars to save dimes that have brought this on. The neo cons have dumbed you all down and now you complain?

I almost thanked you for your post, until you blamed America's decline on the "neocons". IMHO it was Walmart and the mad rush to relocate too many factories overseas, including high-tech. The economic lead we had on the world went away due to simple greed by Wall Street, CEOs and the Corporate Boards.
Congress was bought-off to prove that they are whores, who don't care about domestic jobs, or our standard of living.

As to our "decline", I hope that means no more "foreign aid" and no more playing the "worlds cop". Let the rest of the world start paying for their own security.

Actually, it's the spread of the sort of ignorance demonstrated in the post above that's our problem. Up until now, no significant number of Americans let their religion overrule their brains. You guys are just a screwed up as the muslim fundamentalists.

All this anger at People interested in protecting Their Money and Property from the schemes and scams of those who would otherwise lay claim to it. Why in hell do you blame religion. Take your hand out of your neighbors pocket, your foot off of his neck. Practice Liberty, within Your means.

All this anger at People interested in protecting Their Money and Property from the schemes and scams of those who would otherwise lay claim to it. Why in hell do you blame religion. Take your hand out of your neighbors pocket, your foot off of his neck. Practice Liberty, within Your means.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Intense again..."

I think anyone that has ever shopped at walmart is responsible for the dimming of the influence america once held. It is selfish traitors that leap over dollars to save dimes that have brought this on. The neo cons have dumbed you all down and now you complain?

I almost thanked you for your post, until you blamed America's decline on the "neocons". IMHO it was Walmart and the mad rush to relocate too many factories overseas, including high-tech. The economic lead we had on the world went away due to simple greed by Wall Street, CEOs and the Corporate Boards.
Congress was bought-off to prove that they are whores, who don't care about domestic jobs, or our standard of living.

As to our "decline", I hope that means no more "foreign aid" and no more playing the "worlds cop". Let the rest of the world start paying for their own security.

Actually, it's the spread of the sort of ignorance demonstrated in the post above that's our problem. Up until now, no significant number of Americans let their religion overrule their brains. You guys are just a screwed up as the muslim fundamentalists.

Did *YOU* ever stop to think that more Americans practice Religion that gives them a Moral Compass? It's a shame that you should demean something that YOU are outnumbered by.

And before you take the tact that they use it to impose their will upon you? First I think it is imcumbent upon YOU to prove your assertion HERE.

I'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle:

And before you take the tact that they use it to impose their will upon you?

Religion has to do with laws which regulate me buying beer on Sunday.

Also has to do with the problems some states have when they try to teach the theory of evolution in school. Not a perfect theory but one with more physical evidence than this "intelligent design" or God stuff.

Then there is that whole John Ashcroft big government religion stopping folks in Oregon from deciding when or how they'd die.

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

[URL="http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/"]pravda[/URL]

I preferred Pravda when it used to bang on about the wheat harvest in Ukraine or the tractor factors in Volgograd.

Last edited:
And before you take the tact that they use it to impose their will upon you?

Religion has to do with laws which regulate me buying beer on Sunday.

Also has to do with the problems some states have when they try to teach the theory of evolution in school. Not a perfect theory but one with more physical evidence than this "intelligent design" or God stuff.

Then there is that whole John Ashcroft big government religion stopping folks in Oregon from deciding when or how they'd die.

Buy by the case. Every week You find Yourself in the same dilemma? Sad.

I prefer Religion taught in Sociology, and Science in Science, so at the least, the perceptions are more accurate.

Religion did not stop People in Oregon, Ethics did. Clearly room for reasoned debate. In the end, in a Democratic Republic, the People decide. Obama Care will also take care of what Obama see's as the Old People Problem.

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

[URL="http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/"]pravda[/URL]

I preferred Pravda when it used to bang on about the wheat harvest in Ukraine or the tractor factors in Volgograd.

"We The Living" covered that nightmare enough for Me.

Forum List

Back