American college grads cant find work but Obama wants to hire foriegn students anyhow

We should hire foreign grads in the hard sciences.

It's a great idea.

The Germans built our space program.

How bout we fill those positions with our own first?!

We don't teach our students science any more. We teach them to take tests. As it is right now, China graduates more "gifted" students than we graduate students.

Norway and South Korea are first in the world in percentage of college grads. We graduate only 22% from college and one of the mind numbingly stupid things Santorum has said is that President Obama is guilty of "snobbery and hubris" for wanting every child in the US to go to college.

As usual, the Repubs want more janitors and fewer (uppity, elitist) educated presidents.

Yeah, I know you pubs don't want "all" kids to go to college but, why not give every single one of that opportunity?

Why not?

Recent College Grads Suffering In Job Market As Pres. Obama Asks For More Foreign Workers In Their Fields | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

And the left wonders why we accuse Obama of being completely out of touch.

Snip:

A new report from the John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University has some discouraging news for young Americans graduating from college this spring. The center found:

Only 53% of Americans who graduated from college between 2006 and 2010 have full-time jobs; their starting salaries have declined by 10% over the same period of time.

But instead of trying to help recent college graduates find work, Pres. Obama proposes flooding the job market with more foreign workers.

Why do you care? Republicans don't believe in college. They are hotbeds of liberalism. They "over educate" this kids. Make them "think" too much.

I'm closely connected to a college. Across the board, the faculty and administration who I knoware liberal. The kitchen and janitorial staff who I know are all Republican.

Hardly a scientific sampling but it pays to know this when you're filling out invitations to a party!

We should hire foreign grads in the hard sciences.

It's a great idea.

The Germans built our space program.

We don't teach our students science any more. We teach them to take tests. As it is right now, China graduates more "gifted" students than we graduate students.

Norway and South Korea are first in the world in percentage of college grads. We graduate only 22% from college and one of the mind numbingly stupid things Santorum has said is that President Obama is guilty of "snobbery and hubris" for wanting every child in the US to go to college.

As usual, the Repubs want more janitors and fewer (uppity, elitist) educated presidents.

Yeah, I know you pubs don't want "all" kids to go to college but, why not give every single one of that opportunity?

Why not?

Nonsense. Untold numbers of foreigners come here for our education system.

Why not?

What a load of crap. Both China and South Korea rely on more and higher stakes testing than you liberals could handle without constant weeping. And South Korea is dealing with the negative effects of having too many over-educated people and not enough with basic jobs skills. So you are really talking out your ass.

Why not?

Nonsense. Untold numbers of foreigners come here for our education system.

And many from just those countries certain people like to point to as so superior to ours.

Forum List

Back