American Airlines Mechanic Accused of Sabotaging Flight Came to U.S. from Iraq

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
An American Airlines mechanic who is accused of sabotaging a commercial flight originally arrived in the United States from Iraq, Breitbart News has confirmed.

On Friday, federal court records revealed that Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani allegedly tampered with a navigation system on a plane filled with 150 passengers set to take off from Miami, Florida and bound for Nassau, the Bahamas on July 17.

Federal prosecutors allege that Alani put foam glue inside part of the plane’s navigation system. The alleged tampering was captured on surveillance footage that co-workers said showed Alani driving up to the part of the plane before takeoff and working on the compartment for seven minutes.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------

I cannot believe that after what happened on 9/11 we would not only be allowing Muslims into the United States which is bad enough but we are letting them work at AIRPORTS..HELLO, what the hell!!!

What are the odds that it would be a Muslim that did that? Shocking.

RDM73a.jpg

An American Airlines mechanic who is accused of sabotaging a commercial flight originally arrived in the United States from Iraq, Breitbart News has confirmed.

On Friday, federal court records revealed that Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani allegedly tampered with a navigation system on a plane filled with 150 passengers set to take off from Miami, Florida and bound for Nassau, the Bahamas on July 17.

Federal prosecutors allege that Alani put foam glue inside part of the plane’s navigation system. The alleged tampering was captured on surveillance footage that co-workers said showed Alani driving up to the part of the plane before takeoff and working on the compartment for seven minutes.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------

I cannot believe that after what happened on 9/11 we would not only be allowing Muslims into the United States which is bad enough but we are letting them work at AIRPORTS..HELLO, what the hell!!!

We missed out chance to boot all Muslims who aren't US citizens out of the country after 9-11. Instead we imported more of the death cult mutants into America.

As for the mechanic?? Color me shocked. A death cult member sabotaging a plane. Right up their fucking alley.

They need to know the people they're hiring better. Anyone who would think to do something like this was fucked up long before they got a job at American. I'll stick with Southwest, thank you.

Forum List

Back