Prosecutors say American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging flight has ties to ISIS

This is the first I have EVER heard of a mechanic intentionally sabotaging an airliner. Naturally, it was a Muslim. The surest evidence of Satan is the unlikely marriage of western liberals to Muslim terrorists.
This Democrat hero did what he did to help his union.
------------------------ FROM what I hear this particular 'muslim' was an 'isis' operative Dogma .
ISIS is a Democrat organization.
Well, ISIS DID get their start with Obama supporting and arming them through Libya , didn't they???
Yup. Obama used moderate terrorist to arm the hardcore ones. ISIS was the civilian military Obama dreamed of. Just as well funded and equipped.
inset-top-right-portrait-smart-template3.jpg

Democrats loved Putin and Russia till they started bombing ISIS

This is the first I have EVER heard of a mechanic intentionally sabotaging an airliner. Naturally, it was a Muslim. The surest evidence of Satan is the unlikely marriage of western liberals to Muslim terrorists.
------------------------ FROM what I hear this particular 'muslim' was an 'isis' operative Dogma .
Well, ISIS DID get their start with Obama supporting and arming them through Libya , didn't they???
They are the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and they've been around a lot longer than that. They are an AQ affiliate that used to be called Al Qaeda in Iraq or Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia and led by Abu al-Zarqawi. They have been active since the 1990s.

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar said in social media post Monday night that law enforcement vetting immigrants social media profiles is a form of "fascism."

"Make no mistake: This is fascism in action," Rep. Omar tweeted. "There's no guarantee that the Trump administration won't weaponize immigrants' political views against them by denying entry."
If said immigrant's political views are anything like Ilhan Omar's... Oh, So Ilhan Omar Has Been Holding Secret Fundraisers For Groups That Support Terrorism
...they certainly should be denied entry. Just like Omar herself should have been denied.

With any luck she will be expelled from Congress for her many lies about her relationship with her "brother" and her lies
that gained her entry to this nation to begin with, as well as her material support for terrorist groups.

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar said in social media post Monday night that law enforcement vetting immigrants social media profiles is a form of "fascism."

"Make no mistake: This is fascism in action," Rep. Omar tweeted. "There's no guarantee that the Trump administration won't weaponize immigrants' political views against them by denying entry."
If said immigrant's political views are anything like Ilhan Omar's... Oh, So Ilhan Omar Has Been Holding Secret Fundraisers For Groups That Support Terrorism
...they certainly should be denied entry. Just like Omar herself should have been denied.

With any luck she will be expelled from Congress for her many lies about her relationship with her "brother" and her lies
that gained her entry to this nation to begin with, as well as her material support for terrorist groups.
Democrats love her. The last thing they will do is expel her. She would claim Democrats hate muslims and women if they did.

No. They got their start in Iraq, after the historical blunder of disbanding the Iraqi army.

No. They got their start in Iraq, after the historical blunder of disbanding the Iraqi army.
And they were defeated there, according to Obutthole...

Or did the Magic Faggot just lie to us again, pull our troops out, and surrender Iraq to them???

Obama withdrew our forces from Iraq after all the cost and death it took to gain an advantage there. Not Trump.
I know some people want to place all blame on Trump but he didn't just abandon Iraq to terrorist forces. Obama did.

Obama withdrew our forces from Iraq after all the cost and death it took to gain an advantage there. Not Trump.
I know some people want to place all blame on Trump but he didn't just abandon Iraq to terrorist forces. Obama did.
Actually, the deal to withdraw from iraq was struck in 2007. Obama took office in 2009.

Trump then withdrew the forces meant to stay. Last month, the DOD released a report on the resurgence of ISIS, citing Trump's decision as the main reason for their resurgence.

Damn you guys, read something once in a while.

Actually, the deal to withdraw from iraq was struck in 2007. Obama took office in 2009.

Trump then withdrew the forces meant to stay. Last month, the DOD released a report on the resurgence of ISIS, citing Trump's decision as the main reason for their resurgence.

Damn you guys, read something once in a while.
So Obama was just following Bush's Iraq policy, just like he implemented Bush policy
when Wall Street and Big Banks got a huge bailout.
Yet Bush is the hated dope so what does that make Obama?

Withdrawal of US troops in Syria strengthened ISIS resurgence, DOD watchdog says
That's not what my news source says. Where did you get your news from?
Withdrawal of some forces from Syria are the reason for a resurgence of ISIS, says a DOD watchdog report (not even the DOD itself) . Iraq is not mentioned at all.

Damn, quit making up lies.

Last edited:
This is the caliber of vetting.

Let them into America and give them free access to the inner electronics and mechanisms of large aircraft about to take off with hundreds of people in them.

Forum List

Back