*America The Lost*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well it had a good run, its over now.
  2. We need to give the Indians a place in governance now, to be just.
  3. America was built on a land we plundered, now that we have gone shit hole, due to the CIA and FBI having the deep state nation, with the people, we need to give it all back having failed.
  4. I know this is hard to wrap your brain around, but it must needs be.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. America was built on a land we plundered, now that we have gone shit hole, due to the CIA and FBI having the deep state nation, with the people, we need to give it all back having failed.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go put in a new tampon, you pussy. America will remain the strongest, best country in the world after your long-forgotten bones have turned to dust. Cry in the corner, you irrelevant little bitch.

Sorry bout that,

I am for giving exactly fuck all to those timber *******. They have more than they deserve.

1. Can some one interpret this drivel?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's quite alright...you are from Texas. As such, English is probably not your first language.

Though what you state is mostly true, the American Indian doesn't deserve a fucking thing. As a matter of fact he has a lot more than he deserves already.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ya mean the dirty immigrants from asia who couldn't figure out the wheel ?
Couldmof used that across that land bridge ...eh?:10:
Pfft even their central and south american so called natives figured out how to build stone temples (*not a one we wuz kangz in sight)......whEre they could RIP your heart out

Thier north american counterparts and cousins ....mildly retarded slackers ? Evolutionary wise ?......:04:

All do love great white fathers fire water

738.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. If any of you are in disagreement with me, you die in your sins because of your greed.
  2. Best you agree and act as if you understand even tho your dense as a rock.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ya mean the dirty immigrants from asia who couldn't figure out the wheel ?
Couldmof used that across that land bridge ...eh?:10:
Pfft even their central and south american so called natives figured out how to build stone temples (*not a one we wuz kangz in sight)......whEre they could RIP your heart out

Thier north american counterparts and cousins ....mildly retarded slackers ? Evolutionary wise ?......:04:

All do love great white fathers fire water

738.gif
  1. You Yankee represent the absolute worst of the plunder brigade.
  2. You are shit faced shameless.
  3. You are deeply dark, held in your sins.
  4. You go.
  5. The US government should cede territory back to Native Americans | Timothy Snyder
  6. Read what is coming, its not too far out either.
  7. Its fair.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. They're waiting.
  2. 'This is all stolen land': Native Americans want more than California's apology
  3. “An apology is great, but what does it look like in terms of moving into action?” said Morning Star Gali, a member of the Pit River tribe, in northern California. “We’re still here. We’re still fighting for recognition. We’re fighting for the protection of our sacred places. We’re fighting for visibility.”

FacebookTwitterPinterest
    Morning Star Gali. Photograph: Courtesy Morning Star Gali
    Some Native American leaders....

4. I stand with the truth, Indians are being treated bad, even today, this has to change.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go put in a new tampon, you pussy. America will remain the strongest, best country in the world after your long-forgotten bones have turned to dust. Cry in the corner, you irrelevant little bitch.

Provided, of course, that The GOP retakes The Senate in 2020 and there is NEVER another Democrat president. Absent that all bets are off.

Forum List

Back