America the illiterate

You forgot, because you’re stupid.
I'm pretty sure he would remember what his children's schools taught his kids, and what they didn't.

Good parents, usually have to make up the deficit these days, of what the schools are lacking, so we have work to do.

Good parents are involved in their kid's education, so we know what the schools ARE spending time on. :rolleyes:

When my kid learned about government and civics, his school, which is in quite a conservative district, spent quite an inordinate amount of time on international government, and comparative analysis of global "rights," contrasting, than it did with a deep analysis of the debate over how our own system was formed.

There was literally NO instruction given on the Federalist Papers, or the debate between the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists, beyond demonizing the Anti-Federalist cause, and then, moving on to propagandize the nobility of global governance.

A lot of the reason for this? Can, ultimately be traced back to Common Core, which was then, as now, been adopted in my state. This is a globalist agenda. One you can not deny exists, and is funded by global oligarchs.

They spend most of their time and money on mathematics, language arts, and science. And the few resources in time and money left, are spent on purposeful propaganda towards the NWO reality. It is all about the outcomes based testing.

The Ugly Truth About Common Core Education​

1671496188121.png

The truth about Common Core​

1671495621454.png

Stupid is as stupid does.

It's the parents responsibility to see to it that their kid is properly educated, not the teachers.

Just because you went to school doesn't mean you know anything.

Just because you went to college doesn't mean you know anything.

Just because you have a "degree" definitely doesn't mean you know anything.

I once worked for a man that had 15 Masters Degrees hanging on his office wall. He is the most ignorant, useless piece of shit I've ever met in my life.

Intelligent people learn by doing.

Books are just someone opinion or instruction guides, which are also someone elses opinion.
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
AOC is proof of that.

Trump can go fuck himself for not dismantling the American "educational" system. He's Lindsay Graham in the Oval Office

The MAGA Cult mice will hate you for that.......
But they fail to realize there was a lot he could have done that somehow he just didn't.
Like filling the SCOTUS with really good ESTABLISHMENT Obedient hacks instead of true Constitutionalists.
Like discouraging states from adopting Red Flag Laws.

This is why you don't give out free ribbons or propose that people cannot fail. The educators AND parents all have a hand in this, along with Big Government interferring in the rearing of children. That's just my hot take, I can be persuaded on these assertions.

How can 20% of those with a High School diploma possibly be illiterate? I mean functionally, how is that even possible?

It's more sad than anything else and it is going to really hurt the future Americans if you lose the ability to recruit the best and brightest to replace the illiterate.
Absolutely right.

Sadly, America's colleges and universities, corporations and government are doing everything possible to lower all standards in order to hire, promote, and enroll dimwits who cannot earn their way on merit.

They're getting rid of entrance examinations and lowering job qualifications. America seems well along a road leading to third world status.

Reading something written today is getting to be a chore. Not because it's reading, but because I have no fucking clue what the writer is expressing.

These so-called "journalists" don't even know how to construct a sentence, much less use the correct words...........much less know how to SPELL those words!!
MUCH LESS KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SPELLCHECK IS AND HOW TO USE IT!!!!!

This........I don't know what you would call it..........defunct basic skill level (?) is something from a bygone era now. Nobody writes how it's supposed to be written, they write how they think it sounds, regardless of how bad and wrong and incorrect it all is. And when you try to explain it to them, they look at you like you're speaking a foriegn language to them.

WHY do we even HAVE public schools anymore? They are a HUGE drain on the country. They are useless and worthless, as are the police departments.

Nothing but a solid waste of tax dollars that could be sent to nursing homes, child care facilities, and medical facilities that could really use all that money.

Forum List

Back