America Suffering Obama ....

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sheesh... Everyone suffers under Obama's.. ahhh leadership (???)

Except for his chosen corporate/finance fat cats and rich Democrats contributors..

:clap2::clap2:..Democrats, the party of the rich and happily misinformed..:clap2::clap2:

No sympathy. The ass warps voted for him. The more they suffer the more I like it.

Mitt Romney moved one of his companies to China the very month of the election. He wanted to bring immigrants with degrees here. But cut education. I'm guessing because he felt his base was too stupid to learn. I mean, what else could it be? That's the future Republicans are sad they missed out on. The rest of us dodged a bullet.

Mitt Romney moved one of his companies to China the very month of the election. He wanted to bring immigrants with degrees here. But cut education. I'm guessing because he felt his base was too stupid to learn. I mean, what else could it be? That's the future Republicans are sad they missed out on. The rest of us dodged a bullet.

I can certainly understand why you'd rather not talk about Obama...:popcorn:

Because Obama brought us back from the brink. His stimulus package was very successful. In fact, more than 100 Republican congressmen took stimulus money and created tens of thousands of jobs. He has won many cases in the WTO Court protecting American industry. He has launched a new era in space exploration through private industry. He set back Iran's nuclear program using a computer virus and not mindlessly bombing. Someone once linked to a site listing his accomplishments from Lily Ledbetter to gays in the military.

The truth is the Republicans are a party based in the deep south. Their trickle down madness and ALL their policies are terrible disasters. Rick was right, Republicans have no smart people. Include their inherent racism and you have a political party that is both dangerous and a mess. It's Republican racism and ignorance that keeps them from seeing all the good Obama has done. They can't see it. It's why they thought they would win the election. They hate the black guy so much, they just assumed every one else had to hate as much as they did.

Because Obama brought us back from the brink. His stimulus package was very successful. In fact, more than 100 Republican congressmen took stimulus money and created tens of thousands of jobs. He has won many cases in the WTO Court protecting American industry. He has launched a new era in space exploration through private industry. He set back Iran's nuclear program using a computer virus and not mindlessly bombing. Someone once linked to a site listing his accomplishments from Lily Ledbetter to gays in the military.

The truth is the Republicans are a party based in the deep south. Their trickle down madness and ALL their policies are terrible disasters. Rick was right, Republicans have no smart people. Include their inherent racism and you have a political party that is both dangerous and a mess. It's Republican racism and ignorance that keeps them from seeing all the good Obama has done. They can't see it. It's why they thought they would win the election. They hate the black guy so much, they just assumed every one else had to hate as much as they did.

"Many millions are rejoicing. Obama is promising everyone precisely what they want. I think when they wake to their sobering senses, they will find they have been led by the nose and duped by lies.”

Want to know who said that ^ ????
I'll be honest... I did make one change to the statement... I changed the original subject of that quote to Obama... The authors name is Stefan Lorant and it was written in 1935.
Stefan Lorant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you guessed that Mr. Lorant wrote that about Adolf Hitler you'd be correct.

Well like I said..happily misinformed but you did get one thing right. The other bright spot in this economy is what Republican Governors are accomplishing. You must be very proud of what's has happened in Ohio and Wisconsin with those great Republican Governors..:thup:

"Many millions are rejoicing. Obama is promising everyone precisely what they want. I think when they wake to their sobering senses, they will find they have been led by the nose and duped by lies.”

Want to know who said that ^ ????
I'll be honest... I did make one change to the statement... I changed the original subject of that quote to Obama... The authors name is Stefan Lorant and it was written in 1935.
Stefan Lorant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you guessed that Mr. Lorant wrote that about Adolf Hitler you'd be correct.

Obama is promising everyone precisely what they want. You have links to back up that bullshit????

Thought so.

Forum List

Back