America please embrace Trumpcare.....and allow his supporters to die from it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Not only will Trump supporters spend more out of pocket with his version, it'll also kick off millions who need it...mostly white trash urban-ites....just look at Ky. Damn near half the state is some form of welfare, mostly disability, all enjoy ACA and now Trump wants to use these ignorant hillbilly white mf' as poster dummies cheering for his version, and them dumb white ass ho's are falling for it....so I say, cheers to Trumpcare and hopefully, as it becomes law...more and more ingrates on the right, will die as a result of it!!

I am Yertle the Turtle, master of all I survey

• Banned
I'll still be here in 2020. Sorry if you won't, OP.
And you of course are God? Listen, bitch of course you'll be here, God willing....because that's all you white hores do is come here to bitch about everything but that white nightmare you call your leader.

• Banned
Good people will die because of this piece of shit plan. I can't support the idea just because some of these pieces of shit may also die.
The seeds one sows, so must they reep......I personally could give a fuck about ignorant whites who are so stupid as to support Trump...its time these people suffer for their ignorance.

I doubt I'll die from any ole health care plan
Maybe there'll be a confrontation between me and some unshaven, growly beast y'all call feminists and she'll pummel me to death with her strap on. *shudder*

Not only will Trump supporters spend more out of pocket with his version, it'll also kick off millions who need it...mostly white trash urban-ites....just look at Ky. Damn near half the state is some form of welfare, mostly disability, all enjoy ACA and now Trump wants to use these ignorant hillbilly white mf' as poster dummies cheering for his version, and them dumb white ass ho's are falling for it....so I say, cheers to Trumpcare and hopefully, as it becomes law...more and more ingrates on the right, will die as a result of it!!

I get it. You're whining and crying and having a meltdown and you hate white people and wish Trump supporters dead because the election didn't go your way.

And you of course are God? Listen, bitch of course you'll be here, God willing....because that's all you white hores do is come here to bitch about everything but that white nightmare you call your leader.

Leading America back to greatness!!

make_america_great_again_trump_poster-r2c518e50015a4650ba72b76f51e196d6_a5hqw_8byvr_630.jpg

Good people will die because of this piece of shit plan. I can't support the idea just because some of these pieces of shit may also die.
The seeds one sows, so must they reep......I personally could give a fuck about ignorant whites who are so stupid as to support Trump...its time these people suffer for their ignorance.
lots of people suffered under obama too.....including many blacks.....so what else you got?....

Tigerred, is it possible for Black people to be Racist Bigots?

Sorry, no they won't. The more Nanny Govt gets out of our lives, the better for all of us.

Forum List

Back