America needs to focus on productivity above all.

So many Americans say that what is depicted in the following video is terrible, yet it was at least a boon to our own economy and kids learned the value of hard work and why they needed to acquire marketable skills.

The following video is what globalists call progress. American kids sit around on their butts and are taught to hate Western civilization while we purchase everything from other countries with horrible working conditions while running up huge trade deficits:

Isnt productivity and having everybody work a communist thing???

No. If everyone is working, there will be no poor and no wealth will have to be re-distributed and will have much less need for government programs. We can have as much income inequality as we like.

I know that is communism,,,,

its easier to just eliminate those gov. programs and ignore or kill the thieves that want to re-distribute income,,,

NOW THATS THE AMERICAN WAY,,,

So many Americans say that what is depicted in the following video is terrible, yet it was at least a boon to our own economy and kids learned the value of hard work and why they needed to acquire marketable skills.

The following video is what globalists call progress. American kids sit around on their butts and are taught to hate Western civilization while we purchase everything from other countries with horrible working conditions while running up huge trade deficits:

Isnt productivity and having everybody work a communist thing???

No. If everyone is working, there will be no poor and no wealth will have to be re-distributed and will have much less need for government programs. We can have as much income inequality as we like.

I know that is communism,,,,

its easier to just eliminate those gov. programs and ignore or kill the thieves that want to re-distribute income,,,

NOW THATS THE AMERICAN WAY,,,

I'm not talking about the government forcing people to work. I'm talking about a culture where kids want to work after school because they can hoard their paychecks starting at a young age and they can see how great capitalism is. We can build our own everything.

As I've maintained Americans work a whole lot harder, longer, and are by far the most productive workers in the world. They do not complain and are willing to go until they are ready to drop.

And yet we keep losing the Trade Balance contest.

Almost like the game is fixed against US.

We should stop playing. FUCK THEM ALL.

Forum List

Back