America has become a joke and an international embarrassment

Repubs can whine about this all they want. In the end, they are always wrong.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

Fuck off you commie bastard, this country has been in decline since the late 1950s when you commies started getting a foothold in the schools and local governments. It started going national in the early to mid 1960s.

Your perception doesn’t change facts.....

Neither does yours, all you posted is your opinion, my opinion is just as valid as yours. I'll even provide an indisputable fact for ya. You can thank LBJ for the majority of our debt including the near 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities, his great society programs will wind up being the death of this country.

Well see what’s objective is that the economy did quite well up until 2000. You just pretend it didn’t.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

Fuck off you commie bastard, this country has been in decline since the late 1950s when you commies started getting a foothold in the schools and local governments. It started going national in the early to mid 1960s.

Your perception doesn’t change facts.....

Neither does yours, all you posted is your opinion, my opinion is just as valid as yours. I'll even provide an indisputable fact for ya. You can thank LBJ for the majority of our debt including the near 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities, his great society programs will wind up being the death of this country.

Well see what’s objective is that the economy did quite well up until 2000. You just pretend it didn’t.

I could do quite well too, if I could accumulate 120 trillion of debt and unfunded promises over 52 years.

None of you assclowns have probably even been to Europe.
They love President Trump, especially in Eastern Europe where they share the same sentiments about Muslim immigration. You know, since most of them have been invaded by Muslims at one time or another.
If you gonna lie just be sure its a bit close to reality. As soon as you say Trump in eastern Europe, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia ect....people shake their heads in disbelief...and besides there are insignificant muslim populations in those countries. Thry themselves mograte to western Europe.

Yes their Muslim populations are small because they enforce border and immigration policy that denies Muslims the ability to easily invade the country and become a citizen. West Europe on the other hand are run by a bunch of progressive globalist pigs that want the Muslim invasion in order to eradicate whites and Western culture.

So you laud the industrial revitalization?

They love President Trump, especially in Eastern Europe where they share the same sentiments about Muslim immigration. You know, since most of them have been invaded by Muslims at one time or another.
If you gonna lie just be sure its a bit close to reality. As soon as you say Trump in eastern Europe, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia ect....people shake their heads in disbelief...and besides there are insignificant muslim populations in those countries. Thry themselves mograte to western Europe.

Yes their Muslim populations are small because they enforce border and immigration policy that denies Muslims the ability to easily invade the country and become a citizen. West Europe on the other hand are run by a bunch of progressive globalist pigs that want the Muslim invasion in order to eradicate whites and Western culture.
Nope...because their economies are weak and even their citizens migrate to the progressive western Europe.
In world 1 and 2 we had scores of Europeans migrate to mislims coumtries lets not forget that. Times do change and fast. Your ancestors or you fled Europe for a reason also...this earth belomgs to everyone.

Nope...because their economies are weak and even their citizens migrate to the progressive western Europe.
In world 1 and 2 we had scores of Europeans migrate to mislims coumtries lets not forget that. Times do change and fast. Your ancestors or you fled Europe for a reason also...this earth belomgs to everyone.

This earth will belong entirely to Islamic barbarians if we don’t put a stop to their migration invasion.

This earth will belong entirely to Islamic barbarians if we don’t put a stop to their migration invasion.
Bla bla bla....Muslims represent less than 1% in the US...you are just too paranoid. Most of us that already here we are too busy to plan shit to hurt you.

What's wrong with or country? The Democrats and their efforts to subterfuge our elections!

I'm sorry that you're embarrassed that we have less welfare than Europe.

I'm sorry that the fact that people in this country don't want single payer healthcare makes you feel inferior.

I'm sorry that the 2nd Amendment makes you feel old and out of touch with the brave new world of empathetic pacifism.

I'm sorry that you desire such a massive level of government intervention that over a trillion dollars in stimulus spending and a massive reworking of our entire healthcare system in the last decade strikes you as inactivity. I can only imagine how rough it must be to experience shame when we slow the release of new restrictions on human behavior.

Mostly, I'm sorry that, when you think about the things that you don't like about the politics of your country, what stands out to you is the embarrassment you feel regarding the opinions of people thousands of miles away who you've never met. Shame as a primary motivator seems like it'd be a miserable way to go through life. My condolences.

Trump was elected to ignore Europe and he is.

It is totally stupid and foolish to ignore Europe, our closet allies and who are most of the strongest countries in the world economically, technologically, and militarily. Only idiots would think it is a good thing to ignore our long time allies.

America used to be leader of the free world

Now, nobody will follow Trump leadership
Fortunately European countries no longer qualify as the “free world”.

Canada is also disqualified thanks to Trudeau’s idiocy.

Australia is becoming just like Canada at a rapid pace as well.
Ridiculous brainwashed right-wing idiocy... Change the channel and get some fresh air

MAGA is upsetting to snowflake European countries.
They used to think we were great
Now they think we are Batshit Crazy

Ridiculous brainwashed right-wing idiocy... Change the channel and get some fresh air

Who gives a fucking shit what Europe thinks of us, in fact it’s a good thing if we don’t get along. They’re just a cesspool of inbred fucking control freaks over there

Who gives a fucking shit what Europe thinks of us, in fact it’s a good thing if we don’t get along. They’re just a cesspool of inbred fucking control freaks over there
We do

If we want Europes backing in military actions or economic sanctions, we need their support

We do

If we want Europes backing in military actions or economic sanctions, we need their support
Sanctions never work

Meh, they can shut it or we'll nuke their ass!

How many times have those dumb fuckers in Europe gone to war with each other about 100.

We do

Sanctions never work
Of course they do

Economic warfare is preferable to military warfare

How many times have those dumb fuckers in Europe gone to war with each other about 100.

Not many times in the last 70 years
The UN works to resolve differences

Forum List

Back