America 2020 the Survival Blueprint: Economy Disaster Forecast

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
America 2020 - The Survival Blueprint

Well, yes, this video is a very long ad of a book. I don’t know why the guy is willing to send it to anyone for free (apart from the reasons he lists in this ad), but it looks like a very serious and in a way frightening forecast for the next five years.

The facts he provides there are definitely disturbing, but what about the conclusions? I don’t know if the author can be trusted expert in the field, but I don’t like the picture he’s drawing… And you?

Stansberry has been predicting economic armageddon for a long time, as have many others.

IMHO predicting economic disaster for America and the rest of the industrialized world, seems an easy prediction when you consider the enormous debts these governments have accrued, the unsustainable welfare states they have built, and the tremendous corruption committed by the power elite to enrich and empower themselves.

Stansberry has been predicting economic armageddon for a long time, as have many others.

IMHO predicting economic disaster for America and the rest of the industrialized world, seems an easy prediction when you consider the enormous debts these governments have accrued, the unsustainable welfare states they have built, and the tremendous corruption committed by the power elite to enrich and empower themselves.

We stopped housing bubble from causing a depression demonstrating that we understand how the economy works now. Depressions are a thing of the past it seems. In the future liberal interference will cause reduced economic growth rates, but probably not depressions.

Does anyone know the what the "secret asset" is that he promotes?

Thanks

Does anyone know the what the "secret asset" is that he promotes?

Thanks

We stopped housing bubble from causing a depression demonstrating that we understand how the economy works now. Depressions are a thing of the past it seems. In the future liberal interference will cause reduced economic growth rates, but probably not depressions.

Forum List

Back